14. How Nice?

Your taste I could drink, I could drink,
I could drink a whole damn case
Every drip, every drip,
couldn't let you go to waste
When you're making those moves,
I don't know what to do,
If it's all a dream, don't wake up
'Cause I got your body
right here next to me
Just wait up, Gotta check myself 'cause
I just can't believe
That you were in my heart,
you were in my head
Now you're waking up here in my bed
Unbelievable, yeah.

~Unbelievable.
(By: Why Don't We.)

AN: Please listen to the credited song in the chapter if you'd like for better experience. Enjoy!!! ;-);-)

TO: Sexual content, smut.

Waking up in the morning and not regretting the previous night is a feeling that everybody loves. When you don't have any care in the world about anything else but your partner is just a cheery on top.

Krystal and Bucky were waking to a morning just like that.

Bucky creaked his eyes open when the beam of sunrays fell on the thin skin of his eye lids from the huge windows in the room. Cuddling with the most precious person in his life, he smiled placing a kiss on the back of her head as she was laying on his arm with his other arm wrapped around her waist, his bare chest over her bare back.

Krystal stirred in her sleep, sinking into his body, whining slowly.

"Hey." Bucky whispered with his lips touching the shell of her ear. "You wanna wake up?" He murmured placing another kiss behind her ear.

She shook her head with scrunched eyes and brows, making him let out a soft chuckle. He kissed down to her neck making her smile and sneak her hand into his hair, rolling on her back.

"I thought I denied on wanting to get up." She said smiling with closed eyes. Bucky kissed over her collar bone.

"I didn't wake you up." He murmured against her skin making her chuckle. "How was your night?" He asked cheekily.

Krystal hummed, smiling. "It was nice." She said, messing with him.

Bucky shot his head up looking at her with narrowed eyes, making her laugh.

"Let me show you how nice it was." He said kissing down to her boobs, sucking on her nipples making her drop her smile and roll her eyes back, releasing soft moans.

Getting under the sheets, he went down to her abdomen, placing kisses over her naked body, worshipping her. He kept kissing over her abdomen while she sucked in and held her breath, feeling his breath over her skin. He was slowly grazing his fingers and nails over her thighs, making her shiver.

"Bucky..." She said in a breathy voice when he rubbed two fingers over her clit through her panty. Pressing her abdomen lightly with his other hand, he pushed the material covering her pussy to a side, revealing her wetness.

He growled lowly before striking a finger under her clit making her moan. He slowly moved his finger in circles around her clit before licking it and making her arch her back in pleasure but his arm kept her body down. He licked under her clit taking it in his mouth and sucking in, hard. Making her moan and quiver under his touch.

Flicking his tongue under her clit and massaging over the skin, he was making her feel euphoric. Neither his tongue nor his thumb over her clit were slowing down, bringing her close to her orgasm.

"Right there, please right there." She moaned chasing her release. Clutching the sheets in her fists and sinking her head into the pillow, she was dangerously close.