75. Cyclades.

You're giving me chills at a hundred degrees
It's better than pills,
how you put me to sleep
Calling your name,
the only language I can speak
Taking my breath,
a souvenir that you can keep
Giving me chills.

~Souvenir.
(By: Selena Gomez.)

When the universe makes it their mission to crush your dreams, will, confidence and purpose in life, leaving you so helpless that you have no other option but to accept reality and surrender to your fate. And then when you almost lose all hope, it turns around and shows you the middle finger right before turning your life upside down.

"This feels unreal." Krystal murmured, leaning on the huge window frame in their suite, with a view of the islands, feeling the breeze of the wind rolling off the water picking on her silky skin as she messily wore Bucky's shirt over her panties, holding a glass of champagne in one hand.

The blue wide ocean just flirting with the sandy land rooting for the hotels where the guests stay to absorb the magnificent essence of the Greek Cyclades Islands.

Admiring her, laying on the bed to her right, "What?" Bucky asked, tucking his arm under his head, half naked.

"All of this." She replied keeping her tender eyes on the islands, taking a sip of her drink.

Inhaling deeply, Bucky pushed his body off the bed and stepped towards Krystal and snaked his arms around her waist, underneath the shirt, making her snake her free arm over his shoulders.

"Is that a good thing?" He mumbled, dipping his head down to place soft kisses on her shoulder, making her grin lazily.

"So good." She whispered, flickering her eyes close and resting her head over his firm chest.

Humming, he kept his actions sustained, trailing his lips over to the nape of her neck, sending jolts of electricity into her body.

Giggling, "Baby, you'll exhaust me again and then we'll spend another day in this room when we need to explore the islands." Krystal whined, feeling his beard tickle her skin while his lips and tongue danced on her neck.

"Sounds like a perfect day to me." He said against her skin making her release a whimper.

"It also sounds like yesterday and the day before yesterday and the one before that." She giggled when Bucky brushed the back of his fingers on her naked abdomen, licking the back of her earlobe before sucking it, eliminating every thought running through her head.

Slipping his lips on the shell of her ear, "I didn't hear you complaining when I had my fingers shoved inside your sweet little pussy, doll-" He whispered, sending shivers down her spine, "-Or my tongue-" he gently bit the rim of her ear between his teeth, earning a moan from her as her eyes rolled back, "-or my cock."

"Ugh, I hate you." Krystal groaned before lacing her fingers with his hair, tugging his head back and smashing their lips together.

Smirking against her lips, Bucky held her waist and picked her up, encircling her legs around himself, stepping back. She kept her champagne glass on the table in the process as the blue eyed man carried them to the bed.

Just as he layed her down, "Just one and then we're leaving." She said, trying to catch her breath, glaring up at him.

Narrowing his eyes, "we'll see about that." He replied earning a groan from her, crashing their lips together.

***

After spending some more hours in the suite, the newly married couple, finally left the hotel after noon.