2. Before.

Now, I ain't much of a poet, But I know somebody once told me to seize the moment and don't squander it
'cause you never know when
it could all be over
Tomorrow, so I keep conjuring
Sometimes I wonder where
these thoughts swarm from?

~The Monster.
(By: Eminem, Rihanna.)

They say that an empire takes time to fall but all it took to take down the Ivy empire was a tiny little bet, which was bringing the worst out of Noah Ivy.

"Did my father come to you?" Krystal asked speaking on the phone on her way to her college.

"Not to me but he did come to dad." The other person replied.

"Brock, I don't know what to do." Krystal said, sorrowfully.
"Hey, I'm sure dad will be happy to help Noah. He's a nice man, so what, if he made a mistake? We're not saints either." Brock said on the other end.

"Yeah. Well, thanks for being here, it means a lot." Krystal said with a small smile.
"Ofcourse. Take care, I'll talk to you later." Brock replied.

"Sure, bye." She said, ending the call and sighing, entering her college.

After Bucky and Krystal's little furious face off two days ago, they didn't rehearse together, Bucky didn't even come to the rehearsals, so Krystal had to supervise alone and keep the dancers in check.

She attended her lectures as usual and after the day ended, went to the auditorium for the rehearsal. She was alone, sitting on a table, scrolling on her phone, waiting for the others when she heard footsteps, she moved her head from the screen of her phone to the door and a senior with blue eyes and blonde hair walked in.

"You are looking for someone?" She asked, going back to scrolling, the guy hesitated but walked over to her.

"Uhm- yeah but he's not here." The boy said. Krystal hopped off the table, shoving her phone in her pocket.

"If he's one of the dancers he'll be here in a few minutes, I guess." She plainly stated, looking at him. The boy pressed his lips, nodding.

"You are Krystal, right?" The boy asked and Krystal narrowed her eyes with a slight grin.

"How do you know me?" She asked, furrowing her brows a little.

"Every final year, in architecture, knows you. The whole batch was here when you auditioned." He said, chuckling and Krystal nodded, smiling. "I'm Steve." He said, putting his hand out.

"Nice to meet you, Steve." She replied, shaking his head.
"Likewise." He said, grinning.

"Who were you looking for? If you don't mind me asking." Krystal asked, leaning by the table.
"Bucky. We go home together, so I wanted to ask the timings from him." He replied and Krystal's smile fell from her lips.

"Oh, he doesn't come in rehearsals. Atleast he didn't for the past 2 days." She slowly said.
"Yeah I know, but he said he'll be here today." Steve said, shaking his head a little.

"Oh." Krystal said, leaning her back by the table, crossing her arms and dropping her head. Steve picked up on her change of guise.