23. Challenge.

I feel the blood rushin'
throughout ya body
You see the scars painted over my skin
I'm always numb to the topic of loving
I fell in love with the subject of sin, oh
I don't have to remind you, oh
It's my need to confine you, oh
I see your face every time
I'm with somebody else
Can't you see that I want you?

~Where You Belong.
(By: The Weekend.)

TO: Sexual content, smut.

When you keep on doing dally and dawdle it becomes extremely hard to eventually foddle.

Even after having so many days to let Bucky know the truth, Krystal held on till the last moment. Which resulted in him finding out via a text from the fungus himself. Even though he had handled it to the best of his abilities, he was still not happy with Krystal keeping secrets from him.

After spending a few days of not talking to each other the day of the party came just round the corner and who knew that Krystal was in for another treat.

"Yes Alisha, I'll be with you during the client meeting, don't worry." Krystal said on her phone, walking inside the building of the firm.

"Ma'am I don't have an opening statement." Alisha said on the line sounding anxious.

"Al, it's a client meeting, not a court hearing." Krystal said chuckling and walking ahead with a few files in her hand.

"Are you sure, I'm ready for this?" She asked in a low voice.

"Yes, you are. I'll talk to you once I come up." She said hanging up the phone and looking at the files she had in her hand when she stumbled into someones shoulder.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said holding the files tighter, since they didn't fell down and looked up at the man, who was walking beside Bucky.

"Well, hello pretty lady." The man said charmingly, holding his hand out and Krystal looked at Bucky who did not gave her a glance.

"Hi." Krystal said with a smile, shaking the man's hand.

"Tony, this is Krystal Ivy. Our head of designing department." Bucky said looking at the man. "Miss Ivy, this is Tony Stark. The CEO of Stark Industries." Bucky said professional still not looking at her.

"Ofcourse, I know." Krystal said with a grin looking at Tony with respect.

"Beautiful name, Krystal." Tony said in a flirtatious way making Krystal smile.

"Thank you." Krystal said chuckling slightly. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Stark." She said looking at him.

"Pleasure is all mine." Tony said with a slight smirk on his face. "And please, call me Tony." He said and Krystal smiled at him.

"Alright, Bucky." Tony said holding his hand out. "I look forward to working with you again." He said and Bucky shook his hand.

"I'm sure it'll be just like the last time." Bucky said with a soft smile.

"Until next time, Krystal." Tony said shaking her hand again.
"Ofcourse." She said grinning at him. Tony sent them a last nod before leaving the building.