66. Absolutely Nothing.

Words can be a little blurry
When you hide them in the dark
I can only see your shadow
I wanna hold you and everything stops
Maybe we'll find the reason
Maybe when the time is right
We can meet the expectation
Look at, look at, look at us now

~Look At Us.
(By: bryska.)

Stagnation for someone who's always on a roll, looking for the next step before even finishing the previous one, is an extremely hard and boring task.

After getting discharged from the hospital, Krystal was ordered by her doctor to stay on bed rest for at least a month before going back to her normal life routine. It had been a couple of weeks and she was getting bored out of her mind and growing more and more restless by the day.

For the first few days, Bucky spent all of his time with Krystal so that she doesn't find something to do which could rupture her recovery. After the first week, and after hours of pursuing Bucky, she called a few projects of hers, from the office to her home as Bucky was working from home as well, just to stay close to Krystal.

"Hey, Buck?" Krystal asked, walking out of the bathroom, finding Bucky sitting on the bed, with his laptop.

"Yeah?" He said looking up at her, putting a pause on what he was doing.

"When do you have that meeting you were talking about?" She asked, walking over to the bed.

"In like an hour. Why?" He replied with a slight frown, watching Krystal getting closer to him.

"Good." She said maintaining the eye contact and taking his laptop from his hand, closing it.

"What are you doing, Krys?" He asked with a soft smile, tickling on his lips, watching her, keep the laptop on the night stand.

Krystal didn't reply but got on the bed, seeing her, Bucky leaned back on the headrest as she sat on his lap.

"Hi." Bucky said gently, looking at Krystal wearing a long loose tshirt of his and a pair of her shorts, sitting on his lap.

"Hi." She replied, sliding her palms over to his neck and cheek before, capturing his lips, not giving him time to say anything.

"Mm." Slipped from Bucky mouth as their lips, moved in sync, tongues wrestled, together a little. His hands were on her waist, over the material of her tshirt.

As the moment grew hotter, "Krys -" he tried to cut off but Krystal didn't let his mouth go, and deepened the kiss.

Bucky was getting high and Krystal sneaked her hand down to his wrist and moved his palm from over the t-shirt, to under the t-shirt, to touch her warm skin, making him moan into her mouth as she did the same with his other hand.

Her fingers, slithered into his soft hair as she fisted them into her palms, kissing him, insatiably, while jerking her hips over his lap, teasing him.

With all of his will power, "Mmm, Krys-" he broke the kiss, pulling back.

Frowning, breathlessly, Krystal tried to kiss him again but he moved his head back, persistently.

"No, doll, stop stop stop." He said in almost a whisper, catching his breath back.

"Bucky, please-" she said, rubbing her palms over his neck and cheeks, "I need this." She murmured in between breaths.

Dropping his head, down, "Krys-" he breathed out.

"Don't say, I'm not fit enough." She said, cocking her head. "Because for the past weeks that's all you've been saying-"