52. Hungover.

So I drown it out like I always do
Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you
And I chase it down
With a shot of truth
That my feet don't dance
Like they did with you.

~Ghost Of You.
(By: 5 Seconds Of Summer.)

Wanting to hide in the fog, is usually an easier way to cope with the disappointments in life. People tend to forget the impact they leave on others and how much of a toll it takes on them.

After Bucky busted Krystal's night out at Ecstacy and they gave each other the undeniable pleasure, Bucky left her alone again, which did not leave Krystal in a very good state of mind.

Spending lot of days, after that night, drunk in her hotel room, Krystal had forgotten about the importance of her work and the job she does at the firm.

After, she didn't show at the firm for a few days, Bucky decided to come by and see how she was doing.

Ringing the bell of her room and knocking, impatiently, Bucky was by her door but when she didn't answer, she got the staff to unlock her room.

Creaking the door open, "Krystal?" Bucky called, walking inside. "Krys?" He called again, reaching the bedroom.

He pulled the sheets but the bed was cold. His eyes scanned the room filled with empty wine bottles and glasses lying around.

"Fuck." A regretful breath left Bucky's mouth as he saw what he had done to her. "Krystal, you there?" He called, stepping towards the bathroom.

He was about to knock, but the door was open. Holding the door knob, he pushed the door and walked in.

"Krys?" He called and turned his head to find Krystal lying in the bathtub, sleeping by the side of the marble tub, naked.

"Goddamnit!" Bucky gruffed out when he saw a half filled glass of wine lying on the floor just below her hanging out arm. "Krys–" he sprinted over to her, pulling a towel from the platform. "Hey." He called, holding her arm and pulling up her unconscious body.

Krystal whined when he threw her arm over his shoulder in an attempt to pick her up.

"What the hell did you do?" He murmured holding her back and pulling her up.

Whining, "oh–" Krystal muttered, half asleep. "Here he comes, again." She murmured while he locked her arms around his neck. "You know, for a guy who loves to leave, you come back a lot." She muttered, scoffing at the end.

"Yeah to find you sleeping in the bathtub. C'mon." Bucky said in a raspy voice, getting her on her feet and wrapping the towel around her body.

Giggling, "I was sleeping in the bathtub." She chuckled with her eyes closed while Bucky picked her up in his arms, bridal style.

"Were you day drinking?" He asked in concern, turning on his feet to take her to the bedroom.

Laughing while biting her lower lip, Krystal hummed, nodding her head.

"I had this–" she chuckled. "I had this swish–" she made a sound of a whip. "Swish, swish–" she giggled, laying her head over his shoulder. "In my head, so I–" she mumbled. "I had the rest of the drink left from last night." She kept giggling while Bucky put her down on the mattress.

"As much as I love your giggles, you have an important meeting to attend to with half of the board and government officials." He exhaled, sharply, walking towards the com in the room.

"What!" She whispered opening her drunk eyes with raised brows, tucking her knees to her chest while hugging the towel around her body, looking at Bucky, who was calling the room service.