76. Offer.

I'm packin' up my shit, as much shit in the car as I can fit
And I'm just drivin' as far as I can get
Away from these problems 'til all of my sorrows I forget
What's tomorrow like? 'Cause tonight I'm startin' life again
Get to the corner and stop, fuck am I goin'?
Besides psycho when I fantasize startin' my whole life over
Yeah right, oh and I might go and
Get hypnotized so I don't even recognize no one.

~In Your Head.
(By: Eminem.)

||Krystal at the age of 9||

"I love your drawings." Krystal said looking at a crayon drawing kept on the floor along with a few others, colors, sheets of paper, pencils etc, all scattered beside her.

"I'll draw you one day, when I'll learn how to sketch." Brock replied, sitting beside her, on his bedroom floor next to his bed.

Smiling, "You will draw me?" She asked looking at Brock who was drawing something, bent down on the ground.

"Yes, I will, Krystal. You're beautiful." He said sitting up and giving Krystal a cheesy grin, making her giggle.

"We should've been in the same school, I don't have any friends there." She replied, pouting and picking up a crayon herself.

"I will ask my dad to change my school." Brock replied, resting his back on the bedframe, looking at Krystal as she drew on a paper.

"How will you change in the middle of the school year?" She asked, laughing at him, Innocently.

"My dad can do anything. He will ask my teacher and she will change my school." He replied, sternly making Krystal swallow her laughs, with leaving just a residual smile.

"He can do that?" She asked with surprise written all over her face.

Nodding his head, "Yeah, he can do anything." He replied, fiddling with a crayon in his hand.

They both returned to scribbling on papers while laughing and making jokes on each other's drawings.

"Krystal, will you marry me?" Brock asked, folding a paper sheet, looking at Krystal who was unfazed by the question.

"No." She plainly replied not even looking up from her drawing.

"Why not?" Brock asked through furrowed brows of anger.

"Because I don't love you." She said still coloring the white paper.

Before Brock could say anything a knock on the door caught their attention followed by the care taker of the house opening the door.

"Miss Krystal-" he called, "Your father is here to pick you up." He added, opening the door completely and Krystal kept the crayons down.

"Okay." She said, collecting her things.

"Krystal, will you love me after I draw you." Brock asked, holding Krystal's wrist, as she stood up to leave the room with the caretaker.

Smiling, "My dad is here. We'll play some other day." She said freeing her wrist and sprinting towards the caretaker who gave Brock a look before taking Krystal with him, leaving an annoyed Brock behind, in his room.