65. Welcome Back.

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more.

~A Thousand Years.
(By: Christina Perri.)

When everything seems to be falling apart, the voices in your head are getting louder and louder, people are telling you to let it go but there's this one person, the love of your life, holding your hand just asking you to hold on... Sometimes, that's all you need to survive.

Bucky almost lost Krystal, which made him realise that he wanted nothing more than her. He could fight the whole world if he had her beside him.

After waking up, Krystal's doctor checked her and wanted to keep her under observation for a while before considering to discharge her. After giving Bucky all the important information about her diet and all the things they needed to take care of, he wrote a few more blood works to be done just to be sure.

Bucky, Wanda and Krystal were in her hospital room having a talk. While Krystal was sitting on her bed with the other two beside her on chairs.

"You were in a dire need of a vacation, anyway." Wanda casually said, cocking her head, earning a soft chuckle from Krystal as she shook her head.

"This was not at all my idea of a vacation." Krystal whined a little in thin voice and cleared her throat just after.

Bucky stood put and picked up the glass of water sitting on the side table of Krystal's bed.

"Careful, doll-" he said, supporting Krystal's back and aiding her to drink some water, "the doctors asked you not to speak too much."

"Lucky you." Wanda said to Bucky making Krystal giggle at the comment while, he sincerely kept the glass down and wiped Krystal's lips with his fingers and thumb making her smile up at him before, sitting back down.

"I would rather have her talk every second of the day than not to have her speak much." Bucky said giving Wanda a look who held an adorable expression at the couple, making Krystal blush a little.

The door got opened by the hospitality staff with a tray of food, walking in.

"Here is your lunch." The man with the tray said in a tender voice, keeping the tray on the side table.

"Thank you very much." Bucky said while Krystal sent him a small grin which he reciprocated before leaving the room.

"Wanda- you didn't have lunch, did you?" Bucky asked her, as the lunch for Krystal reminded him.

"Uh, no, Vision's coming to pick me up, so I'll have lunch with him. Thanks for asking." Wanda said grinning at him, Bucky sent her a nod in response. "Alright-" she stood up and stepped towards Krystal's bed, "you, take care-" she gave Krystal a hug, "I'll come back, yeah?" She smiled down at her.

"Yeah." Krystal whispered, pressing her lips into a smile. "Bye." She mumbled as Wanda stepped back.

"Bye!" She said to Bucky walking towards the door.

"I'll walk you out." He said in a deep voice, standing up.

"Oh, no, you stay. I'll be fine-" she said, waving her hand at him. "It's okay-" she insisted, making Bucky halt in his steps, "see you, guys." She said walking out the door.

"Bye." The two in the room said as she left.

Sighing, Bucky sat back down and turned his head to look at the tray.