21. Better.

And you make me feel so fucking pretty
Take loving me to a new extreme
If I can't have you, I don't want no one
I don't want no one
As you make me dance
in the middle of the street
On the hardwood floor,
we should be asleep
If I can't have you, I don't want no one
Baby, I'm not even in a gown
I'm just in a t-shirt on the couch
The way you want me
makes me want you now
The only thing you have to say is
Make your jaw drop-drop.

~Wow.
(By: Zara Larsson.)

When you make your bed, you are always the one who gets to sleep in it. Sometimes lying or hiding the truth is better for the greater good but it's never good to hide something crucial from your parter because it will come back to bite you in the ass.

As the celebratory dinner hosted by the name partners of Barnes and Rogers was going to be happening tonight after the fall, everyone wanted to put their best foot forward as this party happens only once a year and every important person regarding the firm attends it.

The investors, boards members, share holders of the company and also other businessmen were going to make an appearance. To say that Steve and Bucky were gonna have a busy and stuffed night would be an understatement.

"Nah, I haven't heard from him all day." Krystal causally said, walking around her living room.

"Neither have I. Vis left in the morning and hasn't came back." Wanda said in a slight squeal.

"Yeah, this party is a big deal apparently. Guess we'll just find out once we go there." She replied flopping on the couch and throwing her head back.

"Guess so. Okay, well I'm gonna go and get ready. See you there." Wanda said.

"Yeah, okay. Bye. Love you, Wan." Krystal said rubbing her forehead.

"Love you, too." Wanda said and hung up the call.

Krystal kept her phone beside her on the couch and groaned covering her face. Since the past few days, it had me really difficult for Krystal to hide the secret from Bucky and when she sees him treat her like an aristocrat, makes her feel even more horrible.

With her arm over her forehead, she was staring at the ceiling trying to figure out how to tell Bucky the truth, when the door bell rang.

Sighing, she stood up and walked over to the door, wearing an oversized t-shirt and her PJs, since she was about to go and get ready for the evening herself.

She opened the door to see a well groomed Bucky standing there with two strangers holding huge bags in their hands, behind him. One of them was a guy and the other one was a girl, both of them in their mid 20s.

"Hello, beautiful." Bucky said giving her a quick kiss, making her heart flutter as she was just in a tshirt.

"Hey." She whispered with a smile. "Please, come in." She said with a grin and they all walked in.

"Oh, James she's perfection." The guy said with a huge smile on his face.

"She is." Bucky said turning to face her as she stood back, closing the door. "Doll, this is Shia-" he indicated to the girl. "And this is Carvo." He said pointing towards the guy.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Krystal." She said shaking the girl's hand.

"You too." Shia said with a smile and standing back.

"She really is a doll, James." Carvo said walking upto her and holding her shoulders making her raise her brows and look at Bucky with a look of horror, who just cracked a smile, brushing his nose. "Oh gorgeous, I'm gay. This hot piece of hotness is reserved for the guys." He said making Krystal take a deep breath while a smile crept over her lips.