33. Crazy?

I am not ashamed anymore
I want something so impure
You better impress now, watching my dress now fall to the floor
Crawling underneath my skin,
sweet talk with a hint of sin
Begging you to take me
Devil underneath your grin,
sweet thing, But she play to win, heaven gonna hate me
And touch me like you never
And push me like you never
And touch me like you never
'Cause I am not afraid,
I am Not Afraid Anymore, No no no.

~Not Afraid Anymore.
(By: Halsey.)

TO: Sexual content, smut, BDSM.

Living with the person you love is romantic and an amazing feeling. Growing together, making messes and then cleaning it up, it's all part of the process of evolving as a couple. But above all, you became an addict of your partner.

Krystal and Bucky were already addicted to each other even before they started living together, so it's justifiable to say that they were on cloud nine, now.

In just a few days, they had indulged into the aspects of living together, so much so that they felt like they had been living with each other forever. Going to the firm together and mostly coming back together, as well was a usual course of their actions.

Peggy and Steve had returned from their honeymoon. She was going to take her maternity leave after this month.

On a fresh morning, Bucky and Steve were in their board meeting while Krystal was working with the associates in their cubicles, giving them suggestions and assisting them.

Standing beside a male associate, holding a design in her hand, "Yeah, just change these patterns." She said pointing at a designing, showing the person.

"Okay, ma'am. Does anything else looks out of place?" The man asked sincerely and Krystal took a deep breath looking at the design.

"No. Just show me again after you pick the hues." She said pressing her lips and closing the file.

"Sure, ma'am. Thank you." The associate said taking the file from her hand and Krystal sent him a nod with a slight smile.

"Uhm- Ms. Ivy?" A women called, standing in her cubicle, catching Krystal's attention.

"Yes." She said, striding towards her.

"There's this new client and he wants to turn his apartment into a castle which is kinda hard when you live in New York." The girl said making Krystal chuckle.

"Show me the details." Krystal said, beaming at her.

She picked up a file with a smile and handed it over to Krystal, who opened it and started reading.

"I mean, I'd love to design a castle but a castle doesn't have only four walls." The girl added making Krystal scoff and shake her head, listening to her.

"The best way to satisfy a client is to tell them the truth in the most polite way you can." Krystal said twinkling, looking up at her for a second then back at the details.

Reading the instructions, she observed the designs and picked up a pen from the associate's desk and made a few notes in the file.

Turning to face the associate. "I've made a few edits, read them and if you still need my help, come to me later." She said to her, sending her a smile at the end.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Ivy." The woman said, taking the file from her.

"Anytime." Krystal said with a soft smile and started walking ahead.