13. Seek me.

So many mornings, I woke up confused
In my dreams, I do anything
I want to you
My emotions are naked, they're taking me out of my mind
Right now, I'm shameless
Screamin' my lungs out for ya
Not afraid to face it
I need you more than I want to
Need you more than I want to
Show me you're shameless
Write it on my neck, why don't ya?
And I won't erase it.

~Shameless.
(By: Camila Cabello.)

TO: Sexual content, smut.

Rubbing his lips against hers, Bucky unlocked the door to the bedroom in which they had spent a night together before. Stumbling a little, Krystal was pulling him closer, while he held her back, walking in and slamming the door close. Not breaking the kiss, Bucky sneaked his hands down to her thighs, swifting her off her feet and wrapping them around his waist.

Tasting his mouth, Krystal had her hands laced with his hair. His hands roaming over the exposed skin of her thighs, walking towards the bed, removing her heels and dropping them before laying her down in the middle of the bed, breaking the kiss just for a second. Pushing her body up, Krystal took his blazer off, throwing it on the floor and felt the skin of his neck and chest.

Bucky trailed kisses down to her cheek to her neck, taking his time there. Nibbling and snogging on her favourite spots. Krystal tilted her head to the other side, sinking in his hand which was holding her neck, delicately yet firmly. Snaking his arm down, he pushed her dress up her thighs and held her waist, making her sit up with him, capturing her lips again. Holding the hem of her dress he pulled it off of her and threw it on the floor, leaving her in her panty and a strapless bra.

"You're so fucking hot." He mumbled in a deep, dark voice, hovering over her laying body.

Holding him from her his jaw, Krystal attached their lips together and unbuttoned his shirt. Bucky broke the kiss and took his shirt off, dropping it on the floor, as well. Krystal's eyes grew darker, looking at his well built physic, she didn't get to see clearly the last time.

Bringing his lips back to her neck and collar bones, he slipped his hand under here back and unclasped her bra, taking it off. Revealing her heaving chest and hard nipples. He was finally with her. The person he craved for the longest time. He wanted to do everything to her, break her down from pleasure, make her fall apart after he gets done with her, but he had to be patient.

Kissing down to her valley, between her boobs, he was making her breath irregularly. His hand brushing over the exposed skin of her abdomen and stomach, making her quiver. He slowly grazed up and held her boob and pinched her nipple making her moan.

She slapped her palm over her mouth, stopping herself from moaning and Bucky understood why she did what she did.

"Don't hide them, doll. I love it when I make you moan." He said in a raspy voice against the skin of her boob, making her roll her eyes back while he took her other nipple in his mouth, circling his tongue around. Her hand slipped off her mouth once Bucky permitted her.

Massaging her boob and sucking on the other one, he sneaked his one hand down to between her legs, grazing the back of his fingers over abdomen, torturing her in the wait of pleasure.

His finger tips rested over her clit making her hold her breath and clench on his hair, as he let go of her swollen nipples. He smirked, kissing down her abdomen and tucked two fingers under the waistband of her panty, moving it sideways a few times before taking them off. He sat between her legs, bringing her panty over to his nose, smelling her arousal.