22. Mine.

I warned myself that
I shouldn't play with fire
But I can tell that
I'll do it one more time
Don't trust in myself,
no good for my health
You mess with my heart,
now you're the reason why
I can tell that I'll do it one more time
Don't trust in myself,
no good for my health
You mess with my heart,
now you're the reason why.

~I Warned Myself.
(By: Charlie Puth.)

TO: Sexual content, smut, steamy.

In chemistry, we learn that every thing has it's own melting and boiling point. But in life, we learn that every person has it's own way to handle their boiling points.

Some shout and let it out, others bottle it up until they can't anymore but some just pick some crazy lane to control it, and they come from a completely different breed of anger. Which is possibly the case with Bucky Barnes.

After reading the text from Brock to Krystal, he walked upstairs and pushed the door in of Krystal's usual stay in room.

"Oh, hey." She said looking through the reflection of the mirror she was standing in front of. "Can you help me with the zipper, please?" She politely asked, dropping her arms to her side.

"Sure." Bucky said keeping his suit jack on the couch arm rest and leaving his tie beside it. Undoing a few buttons of his shirt, he walked closer to her.

He pulled her phone out of his pocket and flopped it over the bed, without saying anything.

Keeping his palms over her shoulders, he slowly started grazing his fingertips over her exposed skin. He dipped his head down to place a kiss where her neck met her shoulder, making her take a deep breath.

"Can I ask you something?" He murmured, kissing over her shoulder, slipped his hand down on her back and unzipping her dress.

"Mm hmm." She hummed, brushing her hair over her other shoulder and keeping them at front.

"What were you afraid of while you were with Brock?" He mumbled slowly trailing up her neck.

"Uhm-" her breath hitched at the name. "Almost everything." She said in almost a whisper.

Bucky pushed her dress down while she pulled the sleeve down.

"Are you afraid of me?" He asked against the shell of her ear, sending vibrations down her spine.

Wetting her lips, she shook her head slightly.

"No." She whispered and her dress dropped on the floor, encircling her feet. The clatter of the beads on the floor roamed around the room.

"You are not afraid of me." He murmured and placed a kiss behind her ear lobe making her breathing deeper. He licked her ear lobe and placed another kiss, with his hands on her waist. "Sweetheart, I'm worse than your darkest hours." He said and turned her around, attaching their lips together.

His body was shivering from rage while his lips dominated hers. He picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and walked over to the bed, wasting no time in hovering over her body.

"Bucky-" she broke the kiss but Bucky didn't let her finish and smashed his lips over hers, making her moan. He slipped his hands down, taking her panty off and throwing it away. His hand taking their usual place, over her clit, working vigorously over her bundle of nerves.

Her lips were swollen already when he broke the kiss and shoved two fingers inside her pussy, making her cry. She could not understand what was going on. To say that she was overwhelmed would be an euphemism.