43. Real Wet.

I just can't wait to see it all
I'm so turned on, and it's all mine
I just can't wait to see it all
I'm so turned on
I just wanna watch you
when you take it off
Take off all your makeup,
baby take it off
I just wanna watch you
when you take it off
Take off all your clothes and
I watch you take them off.

~TiO.
(By: ZAYN.)

TO: Sexual content, smut, BDSM.

The spark that ignites the flames of hot and wild sex is just a result of freaky thinking and imagination, and when you have minds like Krystal Ivy and James Bucky Barnes, things tend to get just so much more fun.

After a long day at the firm, Bucky and Krystal, came back to the house. Bucky had removed his suti jacket along with his tie and had a glass of water in his hand, while sitting on the couch which was parallel to the bed.

Krystal was standing by the mirror, removing her ear rings when her eyes landed on Bucky sitting on the couch with his legs parted and a few buttons of his shirt undone while he was drinking his water. Her eyes travelled down to his bobing adam's apple when he swallowed the water down, which made her gulp down and press her thighs together, feeling a beat between them.

After taking his shoes off, Bucky's eyes reached up to look at Krystal, who blushed and turned on her heels as an idea popped into her head. Unbuttoning her suit jacket, she took it off and threw it over her arm before kicking her heels off. She went over to the couch on which Bucky was sitting, very slowly, and kept it down, while biting her lower lip, seductively and kept looking at Bucky.

Raising a brow at her features, Bucky narrowed his eyes while she went over to the bed and sat down on the mattress, facing Bucky and crossed her leg over the other while her palms hoisted her up, behind her.

Dropping his head a little, Bucky squinted his eyes, a little, at her mischievous behaviour. Taking a deep breath, Krystal undid the top button of her shirt while maintaining eye contact with Bucky and when she undid more buttons, her lacey bra started showing and his eyes flickered down and the smile disappeared from his lips.

His features turned dark when Krystal flush opened her shirt and took it off before throwing it away. She leaned back, slightly, to rest her palms behind her. She was half naked in front of him, teasing him but Bucky knew what she was trying to do and he was enjoying it.

While his eyes were roaming over her body, Krystal took her lower lip between her teeth and travelled her one palm down to the button of her pants and undid it too, making Bucky to take a long, deep breath.

Wiggling her ass, she pushed down her pants along with her panties making Bucky's eyes grow darker. Taking off her lower clothes, she threw them away and rested her palms over her knees, looking like a good, sincere girl.

Bucky could feel himself gtett hard in his pants but was loving the show, Krystal was putting on. Pushing her legs apart, slowly, she gave Bucky a perfect look of her pussy and he swallowed down, hard, looking at her folds.

Krystal smiled in accomplishment while observing Bucky's expressions. Bringing the glass over to his lips, he filled his mouth and pouted his lips before putting the glass down and pushing his body off of the couch.

Travelling his eyes up from her pussy, to meet hers, Bucky gradually, stepped towards her while gazing into her eyes with his lusty ones. Halting, right in front of her and between her legs, Bucky narrowed his eyes at her and rested the back of his fingers over her temple.