49. Denial.

If you wanna go hard tonight
Well then the smoke and
the bottle are on me, ah
Slip into the red dress you like
When we arrive we probably won't leave, ah
I love the way you move like that
When you push your body on mine,
oh my, You wanna smoke,
drink, dance until the sun rise
It's one of those kinda nights.

~Those Kinda Nights.
(By: Eminem, Ed Sheeran.)

TO: Sexual content, smut.

Unpredictability. It knocks you out when you least expect it. When you get overwhelmed with emotions, you usually slip out on things or people, sometimes. But if there's something to be certain of, it's that grief is the worst of all emotions and we all know the difference stages of it, very well.

After a rollercoaster of a night, Krystal check into a hotel and spent majority of the night, crying her eyes out over the things Bucky said to her– or did in front of her with Connie.

Waking up the next day with puffy and sore eyes, Krystal decided to stay in denial and ignore the situation with Bucky rather than facing the things for what they were. Speak of handling a bad break up.

Wearing a jumper and sweatpants, Krystal was sitting on the bed, online shopping on a laptop which she had asked the staff of the hotel to buy for her, as she didn't want to leave her room. She was on her 7th tub of ice cream in her hand, while she kept ordering dresses and clothes.

Bucky tried to call her but she didn't answer, as she didn't know what to say to him, as of now.

Her phone started ringing and she unconsciously swept her arm around and picked up her phone. Wanda's name was flashing on the screen, so she picked up.

"Hey!" Krystal squealed on the call.

"What the-" Wanda cringed, making Krystal chuckle with her mouth full of ice cream. "Krystal, where the fuck are you? I kept calling you last night, you didn't answer once." She asked, sincerely.

"Uhm- in a hotel room and I didn't answer because I just didn't feel like it." She said, shrugging and placing another order for a dress.

"Why? Why aren't you at Bucky's?" She asked.

"Oh, we're on a break." Krystal casually said, keeping the tub beside her as she saw a piece that caught her eye.

"What!?" Wanda squeaked in astonishment. "Explain!"

"Well, you know– we went to the alumni meet and he met Connie there and it reminded him of the old days, his words not mine, so, now he's with her and I'm not." She gradually said, leaning back on the bed post.

"He's what now?" Wanda furiously asked.

"Oh, no don't worry, it's just a phase, it'll be fine." Krystal said, chuckling at the end. "It's like you said, Bucky is not Brock, so I'm sure he'll come to his senses."

"Krystal, are you crazy? In which hotel are you? I'm coming over." Wanda said with concern.

"Ohhh." Krystal laughed. "No, I'm not telling you that." She added.

"Krystal, you're clearly not in your right mind. Tell me where you are, right now." She authoritatively said.

"Nice try." She let out a chuckle. "Bye, Wan. I'm fine." She said.

"Krys, don't you dare, hang u–" Krystal hung up the call and threw the phone beside her on the mattress.

"Oh, that's a nice one." She said, looking at a pair of heels and picking up the ice cream tub.