4. Old Friends.

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's no where we can hide
No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come (2)
When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide.(2)
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.

~Demons.
(By: Imagine Dragons.)

TO: Domestic violence.

5 Years Later

"Wanda, you are the manager of La'Ordales, your boss practically depends on you for everything, you're not gonna get fired if you're late for once." Krystal said sitting on the living room couch of their apartment.

"Maybe." Wanda said, wearing her heels. "How was your interview yesterday? Your asshole fiance screw it up again?" She asked, standing up, holding her coffee. Krystal sighed, looking down.

"Yeah. The first thing the interviewer said was your resume is not looking good. I did internship in my first year under Bremarie and Rachel Lynn. Anybody would be more than happy to have me but I understood that Brock had called them." Krystal said in sorrowful voice.

"How much time did he give you?" Wanda asked, narrowing her eyes.

"One week. Which was 3 days ago when I got fired from my 9th job in the last 2 years." Krystal said, getting up from the couch. "I can't believe I got fired 9 times because of Brock." She said, going into the kitchen.

"That's toxic, Krystal you have to break up with him, you've been engaged to him for 5 years, now. You don't deserve this." Wanda said, following her.

"You know, I can't. My father's future depends on it." She replied, filling a glass of water.

"Your father is a grown up man, I'm sure he can figure something out." Wanda said, standing by the door's frame and Krystal shrugged, drinking her water. "Anyway, I asked Vision to get you an interview in the company he works in, so he'll be here to talk to you about that." She said, walking back to the living room.

"What? You asked your boyfriend to help me?" Krystal asked following her in astonishment.
"Yes. Because I don't want you to go in that toxic household." Wanda said, turning to face her. Krystal pouted and opened her arms and Wanda hugged her.

"Thank you so much, Wan. I love you." Krystal murmured, hugging her.
"I love you too. See you later. I'm super late now." Wanda said, walking towards the door and just when she was about to open the door the bell rang.

Wanda opened the door to reveal Vision.

"Hey, Vis." Wanda said, pecking his lips.
"Hi, Wanda." He said, smiling. "See you for lunch?" He asked her.

"Yes, ofcourse." She said, pecking his lips again. "Bye." She said to both of them and walked out.

"Hey, Vision. How are you?" Krystal asked softly, as Vision walked in, closing the door.

"I'm good, Krystal. How are you?" He asked, walking in.
"I got fired, again. So same old same old." She said, smiling.

"Well, I'm here to talk about that, only." Vision said, optimistically.
"Yeah, Wanda told me. Please, take a seat." Krystal said sitting on the couch. Vision took a seat as well.

"I got you an interview in the company I work in." Vision said with a grin.
"I'm sorry to ask but what company is that and what do you do?" She asked, chuckling and making Vision chuckle as well.