71. On Our Way.

I'd buy a couple red-eye one-way tickets to Paris doing first class rate
Then I'd carry your body to the top of the tower to kiss your lips at midnight
Then we'll wander through the streets, and drink champagne
Get drunk and start singing in the pouring rain
I'll a cappella karaoke "Sexy Thing", 'cause baby I feel no shame
Say this whole world can know you're all I need
'Cause baby some day I'll drop and hit one knee and tell you.
I'm not afraid to change your name
'Cause I'm crazy about you.

~Suffer.
(By: Charlie Puth.)

Bucky's pov:

When you're a disciplinarian, it's hard not knowing what comes next, it becomes even more frustrating when you don't know where your own wedding is going to take place. Not that I don't have faith in my people but I want everything to be perfect for–

"I guess we're the last ones here." Her. Krystal said to me as we reached the hangar where my and Steve's jets are kept.

I looked through the wind shield to find Steve speaking to the pilot Along with Wanda, Vision and Peggy, with Sarah in his arms.

"We're also the only ones who have no clue where we're going." I said parking the car while the on site crew came to recieve us.

Chuckling, Krystal stepped out of the car along with me.

"Good morning, Mr. Barnes." The staff member said as I sent him a nod before returning my gaze to Krystal who's wearing a floral short dress, which is challenging me every passing second to rip it off her, my eyes can't move away as I walk over to her and rest my palm on her lower back, proceeding towards the others.

"Hey, exact on time!" Wanda said, catching us as we reached over to the group, while the staff loaded our luggage on the plane.

"Do we get know where we are going now?" Krystal asked, letting go of my arm, giving her best friend a quick hug.

"Just a little while longer, impatient people." Steve replied instead, as he came over to us with Sarah.

"Hello, baby–" Krystal said, looking at Sarah as she cooed at her, reaching for her, "aren't you looking gorgeous." Steve gave her to Krys, "Yes, you are. You are the prettiest of them all."

A close second. My girl comes first. Don't get me wrong, I love Sarah. She's the cutest baby I've ever seen in my life and surprisingly, she doesn't get on my nerves, on the contrary she cheers me up. The whole time, Connie had burrowed in my house, she was the only person, I used to spend my time with just to keep my temper down and not burn my own place to ground with that snake in it.

"C'mon, your wedding venue awaits you." Peggy teased us, turning around to walk over to my jet, for some reason Steve wanted to take my jet over to wherever they are taking us.

"Why are we flying this early in the morning by the way?" Krystal asked them as we walked inside the plane, reaching the common area while being greeted by the onboard staff.

"Because–" Wanda said as we all settled down on the semi circular embedded couch, "we're all going to your Bachelorette party, tonight."

My hand was resting on the small of Krystal's back, as her face turned into a shocked gesture after hearing Wanda.

"What?" Slipped from her mouth in a shrill.