34. Back in NYC.

I had a chip on my shoulder,
had to let it go
'Cause unforgiveness keeps
them in control, I came in
with good intentions then I let it go
And now I really wanna know
What if I, what if I trip?
What if I, what if I fall?
Then am I the monster?
Just let me know
And what if I, what if I sin?
And what if I, what if I break? Yeah
Then am I the monster?
Just let me know.

~Monster.
(By: Shawn Mendes & Justin Bieber.)

Burden is a hard nut to crack. Some people thrive when they are burdened while the others just break down. Some can manage a situation in minutes while some adapt the chaos.

Having a constant fight with your own self can sometimes teach you things you didn't even know you needed to be taught. When you let someone in your life and enter theirs, you tend to forget your inner demons.

On a fresh morning, Krystal groaned in her sleep when her alarm went off. Whining, she streched her arm to turn if off and slam the phone down, sinking back into Bucky chest, while he pulled her closer.

She had to get up because they both had a long day infront of them. After a while of processing her whole day in her brain, she took a deep breath, opening her eyes and streching her body making Bucky stir in his sleep and tighten his arm around her waist.

Smiling, Krystal slowly held the back of his hand and pulled it up, shifting aside from him. Bucky smacked his lips, crinkling his brows and shoved his palm under his pillow, resting his head over it, making her giggle at his adorable face.

Laying in front of Bucky, Krystal was observing his tender face, resting over his pillow, his ruffled hair were making him look extra soft. Licking her lower lip, Krystal grinned at him and quietly got out of the sheets, walking on her tip toes towards a table.

Popping a drawer out, she picked up her camera and sneaked back to the bed. Raising the sheets, she slid under them, carefully and layed beside Bucky. Holding the camera over her eye, she tucked her lip between her teeth, beaming at him while she clicked the cutest picture of Bucky.

Slowly, placing the back of her thin fingers over his jaw line, she grazed his light stubble which made his lips twitch a little and she took another picture and chuckled, lightly. Bucky took a deep breath, slowly opening his eyes making Krystal to widen hers and tuck the camera down, under her chin.

Bucky smiled, closing his eyes back, "you're taking pictures again, doll?" He murmured in his morning raspy voice making Krystal blush.

"Yes." She whispered, scrunching back to keep the camera on the night stand and layed back infront of him.

Lacing her fingers into his hair, she massaged his head making him hum at the feeling of her fingertips over his head.

"You gave me my incentive back." She murmured with a soft smile, looking at him and Bucky opened his eyes, gazing at her, sincerely.

His lips twitched into a small smile while he moved his hand upto her cheek, caressing with his thumb and leaning down to capture her lips into a zealous kiss.

"I love you." Bucky whispered, streching Krystal's smile as she locked her arm around his neck.

"I love you." She muttered, softly grazing the back of his neck with her palm.

Bucky pecked her lips and buried his face into her neck, hugging her.

Resting her palm over the back of his head, "We need to get up." She said and Bucky groaned, earning a chuckle from her. "Don't you have to do an important sight inspection, today?" She asked, furrowing her brows a little.