3. Graduation Fest.

And I still can't let you be
Most nights, I hardly sleep
Don't take what you don't need,
From me. A drop in the ocean,
A change in the weather
I was praying that you and me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain
As I stand in the desert,
But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven.

~A Drop In The Ocean.
(By: Ron Pope.)

AN: Please listen to the above mentioned song when the dance starts!

Sometimes you keep waiting for your life to turn around but when it does, it doesn't take more than a week.

"Krystal, you have to do this for my future." Noah said in a pleading voice.

"Dad, I can't decide that what's more ridiculous that Brock asked you to do this or that you are seriously asking me to do this?" Krystal asked standing in front of him.

"Brock didn't, but he asked Mark and if we fulfill this condition of theirs, they'll make me the CFO of his company. Imagine how good it will be for me." Noah said. Greed was dripping from his words. Krystal was annoyed by his needy nature. She scoffed, shaking her head.

"And you accepted? You made a deal of your daughter?" She asked, sorrowfully.
"Yes!" Noah exclaimed, chuckling.

"You are unbelievable, dad." She said, getting a lump in her throat. "Brock is my friend and I can't do this." She turned around to leave.

"Brock wants this." Noah said, stopping her from walking away.

"But I don't!" She yelled a little and started walking out. "I'm late for the fest." She said, opening the door.

"You will do it, Krystal!" Noah yelled from behind as Krystal slammed the door shut.

She was on her way to the college with eyes filled with tears. She knew her fate was sealed. She knew it very well, that the moment she'll step back home after the fest, her dreams and life will be crushed. She knew her father will do everything in his power to make Krystal do as he says for the sake of his future. And Krystal loved her father, dearly, she would do anything for him.

She wiped the tears off her face and walked inside the university, there were people working, the whole campus was covered in decorations and lightings. She inhaled the fresh environment deeply and exhaled, slapping on a smile on her face. She was about to step ahead when someone nudged her shoulder coming from behind.

"Hey, stranger." The person said.
"Hey, Steve. How are you?" She asked, smiling and giving him a hug.

"I'm good. What about you? You've been busy with the fest a lot." He said, standing back with a grin.

"Yeah, gotta give you guys a good see off. Right?" She asked with a toothy smile.
"That's right. I heard that you and Bucky are at a good place now?" Steve asked, politely.

"Yeah, yeah, we are. He practices with Connie but we do discuss about the improvements and everything, so I guess, yeah." She said, chuckling in the end.

"He still dances with Connie?" Steve asked, furrowing his brows.
"Yeah, didn't you know that?" She asked, frowning as well.

"I knew when Bucky came up with the idea but they've been arguing a lot, so I thought they weren't rehearsing together, now." Steve said, tilting his head.