45. Try.

You're from a whole 'nother world
A different dimension,
You open my eyes, And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light, Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me. Infect me with your lovin'
Fill me with your poison.
Take me, ta-ta-take me,
Wanna be your victim
Ready for abduction, Boy, you're an alien, Your touch, so foreign
It's supernatural, Extraterrestrial.

~E.T.
(By: Katy Perry and Kanye West.)

TO: Sexual content, smut.

Passion, a strong and barely controllable emotion or an intense desire and enthusiasm for something, is a very dangerous thing. When you grow passionate for something or someone, all that goes inside your head is, them.

Just like they had conjectured, Bucky and Vision spent the whole day finalising the deal they had scheduled. On the other hand, Wanda and Krystal spent the whole day, roaming around in the streets of Paris, buying a bunch of stuff.

In the evening, Krystal and Wanda were on their way back to the hotel, in the car provided to them with a driver, instructed to go anywhere they asked, by Bucky.

"So, when's the wedding?" Krystal asked, leaning back on the seat with her head turned to face Wanda, sitting beside her.

Taking a deep breath, "I don't know. We haven't decided a date, yet." Wanda said, exhaling, deeply with a small smile.

"I can't wait to see you in your wedding gown. You guys are perfect for each other." Krystal said, sincerely, in a soft voice with tender eyes.

Wanda pressed her lips into a smile, looking at Krystal.

"I love you." Wanda said furrowing her brows and opening her arms to give Krystal a hug.

"I love you, too." She said, chuckling while hugging Wanda and her phone started buzzing. "Oh, sorry." She giggled, breaking the hug and opened her clutch to pull her phone out.

Bucky's name was flashing on the screen, seeing which she answered the call.

"Hey." She said, gently.

"Hello, beautiful. Where are you?" Bucky's voice came through.

"Uhm- we're on our way back, I'll be there in 5. Are you guys back at the hotel?" She asked in a soft voice.

"Yeah, we just came back." He answered in a deep voice.

"Oh, okay. We'll meet you there." Krystal said to him.

"I'll be waiting for you, doll." Bucky said and Krystal bit her lower lip, smiling.

"Okay. Bye." She said with a grin and hung up the call.

After a while, Krystal and Wanda reached the hotel. Their bags were escorted to their rooms and they both went up to their suites. Wearing a blue, sweetheart neckline, full sleeved, mini dress, Krystal clicked her heels on the floor while walking inside the living room.

"Buck?" She called softly, stepping inside the bedroom and her eyes caught Bucky laying on the bed in a tank top and sweatpants, hoisting himself on his elbow, facing her.

"You're late." Bucky said in a deep voice and Krystal smiled a little.

"Yeah, we hit the traffic." She said sighing and kicking her heels off, before keeping her clutch on the side table.

"Alright. Come here." He said, sternly and she shot her head in his direction and she knew better than to play around, seeing his sincere expressions.

"Okay." She muttered and strided over to the bed, while he sat up on the mattress.