18. Public Appearance.

You're already used to the games, babe
You play your role and I play the same
Come give it to me, yeah, ah, yeah
Come give it to me, play by play
I could tell you've been bored all day
'Cause you're young and you still
got time, Don't waste your time
We been wasting away, aw, yeah
And no matter what you say, aw, yeah
That smile gon' take you places
And I know you wanna see some faces.

~Still Got Time.
(By: ZAYN, PARTYNEXTDOOR.)

Doing something for the first time makes you a nervous wreck. No matter if it's the right or wrong thing to do. Especially when there is a large audiance involved.

Appearing in front of the elites from all over the world with a business tycoon like James Bucky Barnes had turned Krystal into the messiest of nervous wrecks.

She never cared about how she looked beside Brock because she was never happy with him and his opinions were the least of her concerns.

But Bucky was important to her. His persona and aura was extremely hard to match, his personality alone could make any one fall in love with him.

Standing in her closet and looking at the side filled with dresses, she was sighing every now and then being conflicted on what to wear. From so many amazing dresses she couldn't pick one.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" She groaned, rubbing her face with her palms and stood back with her hands on her hips and tilted head, looking at the dresses.

She took a deep breath and slid her phone out of her pocket, she scrolled through the contacts to find Bucky's and called him, placing her phone over her ear.

A few rings later he answered.

"Hey. I hope you weren't busy." Krystal said scrunching her eyes a little.

"Not at all. I'm always available for you, doll." Bucky replied even though he was in the middle of something.

She blushed a little, "uhm- I wanted to ask you something." She mumbled in the softest voice, looking down at her feet.

"Yes, go ahead." Bucky replied, waiting for her to answer.

"Uhm it may sound a little weird and stupid but uhm-" she hesitated.

"Nothing that is a concern of you is stupid, angel. Ask me anything you want." He replied making her heart swell.

"Okay." She trailed trying to form a sentence in her head. "Uhm- what color are you gonna wear tonight?" She asked scrunching her eyes shut.

She heard Bucky's soft chuckle from the other end, "you're trying to pick a dress for the evening, aren't you?" He asked and Krystal chuckled as well.

"Yeah. I can't pick one. They're all so good. You're spoiling me Mr. Barnes." She said with a smile making his lips twitch as well.

"That's because you deserve to be spoilt, sweetheart." He replied in a husky voice making her bit her lip. "But if you want an answer, wear a blue dress." He answered her question. "But beware I'll be taking it off of you once we step inside the house." She blushed, biting her lower lip.

"Okay. I'm really excited for tonight." Krystal murmured walking out of her closet and sitting on her bed.

"Me too. I'll pick you up at 7." He said smiling to himself.