64. Rebirth.

Have you got colour in your cheeks?
Do you ever get that fear that you can't shift
The type that sticks around like summat in your teeth?
Are there some aces up your sleeve?
Have you no idea that you're in deep?
I dreamt about you nearly
every night this week
How many secrets can you keep?

~Do I Wanna Know?
(By: Arctic Monkeys.)

TO: Violence, gore.

Since we were kids, we always heard that one should never fling down the gauntlet to a lion. It never ends peacefully. Incentive is a bitch. Because if a hot head is incentivised to the edge, he rains down hell.

After receiving Loki's text, Bucky's blood boiled but Krystal was more important than Brock, so he stayed with her. Waiting patiently for her to wake up, but she didn't. The doctors came to take for blood work and analyse her condition and do some more tests which could take up a couple of hours with no visitation during that time.

Optimistically, Bucky sent her for the analysis. Which gave him time to give Brock a visit. He drove down to the abandoned factory where Loki and others had kept Brock.

Wearing all black, Bucky was furiously, walking inside the factory to find Brock tied to a chair with Loki, standing on a side, leaning his back on a table with a few things kept on it.

Brock moved his head to see Bucky increasingly getting close to him.

"Barnes-"

"Constrictor knot?" Bucky asked almost reaching Brock.

"Constrictor knot." Loki affirmed, cocking his head a little.

"Oh, fuc-" Brock got cut off with a harsh punch landing right across his face by Bucky, he didn't say anything but just kept punching his face.

Bam!

Bam!

Bam!

Bam!

Bam!

Bam!

Bam!

Bam!

Bam!

Bam!

Bam!

"Ohh, dear." Loki said looking at Bucky punching Brock, persistently with sheer intensity.

"Bar-"

Bucky grabbed his throat, squeezing hard while landing one punch after the other. Loki could see how badly Brock screwed up to make Bucky lose control like that.

Bucky was not slowing down, his knuckles were bloody along with Brock's face, which was turning red.

Stepping towards the hot head, "Bucky-" Loki, lightly said, standing beside him.

But he didn't listen and kept punching, continuosly. Loki looked at Brock on the verge of passing out as his eye got swollen with the blood rushing out from his cheek, broken nose and eye shell. And Bucky wasn't in any mood to simmer down.

"Hey hey hey hey, Buck." Loki, interrupted, stretching his arm over Bucky's chest but he didn't budge. "He'll die!" Loki yelled but Bucky still didn't stop. "Bucky!" Loki yelled again and forcefully, pushed him back but he still didn't move, so Loki held his arm, pulling him back, vigorously removing Bucky's hand from his throat.

"He tried to kill her!" Bucky shouted as he stepped back, breathing ruggedly.

Loki was defensively standing infront of Brock with his arm streched out to Bucky.