27. News.

Arms wrapped around my neck
You keep me warm
You are the spark igniting me again
I can't get enough of you,
I Shiverin', I'm shiverin', I can't stop
Give me the look,
you know the one I want
I've been waiting for
It's so cold, it's so cold, yeah
I got chills when you walk
Chills when you talk
Chills everytime you say my name
It's the way that it feels when we touch
I can't get enough
Love got me frozen in place.

~Chills.
(By: Why Don't We.)

TO: Sexual content, smut.

You know, people say that when you're too exhilarated about a day, something always comes in it's way and you have no other option but to go with the flow.

After a hot and heavy weekend, Krystal and Bucky were both looking forward to her moving in with him. Working their own labour in the firm, they wanted to be done with their work and run back to her apartment, together.

Sitting over her desk, she was working on a design when her phone buzzed. Taking a quick glance over the phone screen, she read Steve's name flashing, and picked up her mobile device.

He had sent a text on the group, consisting of Bucky, Krystal, Wanda, Vision, Peggy and himself.

Met through eachother.

Stevie
Pegs and I have something important to tell you all. Meet us for drinks at "Florence" at 8PM, tonight.

Vision
See you there, boss.

Reading the texts, Krystal pouted and sighed. Closing her designing and leaving her office, she went down to Bucky's office.

Pushing the door in, she stepped inside.

"Hey." She said softly as the door closed behind her.

Bucky looked up at her from his computer screens a gentle smile upgraded his lips.

"Hey, beautiful." He replied merrily, not expecting her.

"You look happy." She said smiling and taking a seat infront of him.

"Why wouldn't I be? I'm gonna be spending the evening with you." He said leaning back on his seat.

"Oh, you didn't read the text. Did you?" Krystal asked curling her lips in.

"What text?" He asked picking his phone from his desk and opening the text from Steve.

Taking a sharp breath, he looked up at her.

"Yeah." She whispered, chuckling softly.

"We won't be able to pack up today." He stated in a deep voice, flicking his phone down on the desk.

"No, we won't be." She said trying to suppress her smile. "But we can do it later, friends are important, too." She said tenderly.

"Yeah." Bucky groaned, throwing his head back, making Krystal chuckle.

"Hey!" She said in a squeal and stood up. "don't be like that." She said, walking towards him. "We'll be spending the evening together, anyway." She added, turning his chair to make him face her.