37. Miles Away.

She sits beside me like a silhouette
Hard candy dripping on me
'til my feet are wet
And now she's all over me,
it's like I paid for it
It's like I paid for it,
I'm gonna pay for this
It's none of your, it's none of your
"I'm having your baby,
it's none of your business".

~Kiwi.
(By: Harry Styles.)

TO: Sexual content, smut.

After a veritable night of pleasure, Krystal and Bucky went to sleep, after she had told him the reason of her stab mark which infuriated Bucky to a level ofo destruction.

An exhausted Krystal was asleep in their room, while Bucky was speaking to someone on the phone downstairs, in the living room.

"No, Vision, I need it to happen as soon as possible. Just figure it out, bid a higher price." He said on the phone, wearing a shirt and a pair of pants.

"Yes, and send me those the moment you get them. I'll get Steve to sign off." He said in a deep voice, "Thanks, man." He added, hanging up the call.

Inhaling and exhaling deeply, he shoved his phone in his pocket and strided down to the kitchen. Pulling out a tray, he placed two hard boiled eggs, poured a glass of orange juice and placed it on the tray, along with blueberries, raspberries and a some strawberries and kept them on it, as well.

Picking up the tray, Bucky went up to his room, to find Krystal curled up under the sheets, soundly sleeping like a baby bear which he found extremely adorable. Strolling down to the glass table, he kept the tray down, quietly and went over to the bed.

Squatting down, he tilted his head, slightly and ran his eyes over her velvety face with a few strands brushing over her forehead, down to her cheek. A smile creeped over his lips, as he moved his palm up to tuck the hair behind her ear, making her stir a little.

"Hey." He whispered, resting his palm over her cheek, sledging his thumb, softly. "Wake up, beautiful." His deep voice made her whine and pull the sheets up, tucking them under her chin.

Pressing his lips into a small smile, he leaned in to place a kiss over her cheek making her smile while humming and creak her eyes open.

"Hi." He said in a husky voice and she smiled.

"Hi." She rasped out, taking a deep breath.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, tilting his head as she streched her body a little.

"Good, but I'm sure I'm a little weak in the knees." She said blushing, lightly which made Bucky smirk.

"Which is why I brought you breakfast, although it's past 12." Bucky said in a soft voice making Krystal's smile to grow.

"You did?" She asked, sitting up and Bucky sat on the bed, beside her. "That's so sweet." Her eyes landed on the breakfast kept on the table.

"We have the interview, today at Steve's." He informed her, as she removed the sheets and turned to hang her legs by the side of the bed.

"Oh, yeah, that's today." She said in a husky voice, raising her brows, looking at Bucky, who nodded his head.

"Careful." He said as she stood up and winced, sitting back down.

"Yup, definitely sore." She groaned, scrunching her eyes close. "I need a hot bath." She rasped out, as her lips curled up.

"Have some food, first." He said putting his hand out while standing up and Krystal looked up at him before slipping her palm into his.