57. Talk, huh?

And baby, for you,
I would fall from grace
Just to touch your face
If you walk away
I'd beg you on my knees to stay
Don't blame me, love made me crazy
If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right
Lord, save me, my drug is my baby
I'd be usin' for the rest of my life.

~Don't Blame Me.
(By: Taylor Swift.)

Having to supress your wild thoughts and urges is one of the hardest things to do when you're all alone and lonely. The brain doesn't stop working or... Thinking to be more precise.

Laying in the bed of her hotel room, Krystal was staring at the ceiling. She could hear her own heart beating while the only other sounds in between the walls were her breathing and the ticking of the clock.

Krystal's pov:

Why does Bucky keep clinging on to me? He's with Connie but he still isn't letting me go.

A while ago, Wanda called asking me to drinks but I turned her down because I don't trust myself right now.

Sighing, I rolled over to my side. A quick blaze of Bucky's lips locked with mine flashed into my mind making me rub my thighs together, under the sheets. I took a long breath as I closed my eyes, not feeling comfortable anymore.

Bucky's palms sliding in on my waist while he pulls me closer, tightening his grip on me while his lips dominate mine, stealing my breath away. Unconsciously, I bite my lower lip after licking it in while by breathing becomes deeper. The warm feeling that I was getting didn't last long as I opened my eyes and sighed, deeply knowing that he's not with me anymore.

"I'm gonna regret this." I muttered, trying to suppress the demons birthing in my brain.

Taking a deep breath, I pushed my body off of the mattress and strided over to my closet. I ran my eyes over the dresses I had and reached for one. Closing the doors, I went inside the bathroom to freshen up and dress up to leave this prison of a hotel room.

After a while of working on myself to make myself look presentable instead of homeless, I picked up my phone and went down the hotel. I called an uber and left the place.

***

Should I ring the bell? No. I should go back. What? No. I should ring the bell. I sighed in annoyance. The dilemma of ringing the bell to the house was eating me up.

Losing the battle, I reached out for the bell and rang it. After a few seconds, the doors broke and got opened by Alfred with widened eyes of happiness.

Pressing her lips into a smile, "Hey Alfred." I said fiddling my fingers.

"Miss Krystal. Please-" Alfred said stepping out of the way with a huge grin on his face. "Please, come in." It was heartwarming for me to see Alfred still have such affection for me.

"Thank you." I softly said as I walked inside the door frame. "How are you?" I asked, walking down the steps while Alfred closed the doors behind us.

"I am fine, Miss Krystal. It is so good to see you." He said beaming at me as he walked down the steps, too.

"You, too, Alfred." I said with a smile as I gave him a knowing look. "Is Bucky-" I hesitated.

"-in his room." Alfred softly let out as I gave him a gentle nod with a small smile.

Why am I here? I turned on my heels, facing the staircase, questioning my visit here and my conscience. Taking steps up the stairs, my brain went back to the things Bucky made me went through for loving him... I guess.