54. Still.

Wake up and rise and shine
Best get to work on time
No more playing video games
Things are about to change
We used to be crazy in love
Can we go back to how it was?
When did you get too comfortable?
'Cause I'm too good for that, I'm too good for that, Just remember that.

~Ain't Your Mama.
(By: Jennifer Lopez.)

TO: Sexual content, smut.

It had been a few days since the skyscraper meeting to which Krystal went, hungover.

Wearing a white, off-shoulders, belt dress which stopped a little below her knees, Krystal was clicking her heels on the marbel floor of Bucky's corridor to go meet him in hid office. She particularly chose that dress because she had been sick of being drunk and crying over him while he was bust with his girlfriend, or so she thought.

"Hey, Elena." She said, softly, walking past her.

"Sup." Elena said while she knocked on the door, before pushing it in.

Stepping inside she found Connie sitting on the sofa infront of Bucky and a sarcastic smile appeared over Krystal's lips.

"Ah-" she said, looking at Connie while Bucky had his eyes fixated over Krystal. "A useless person, I absolutely didn't wanna see." She said to Connie while she made her way over to Bucky's desk, holding a file in hand.

He couldn't move his eyes as Krystal was looking absolutely beautiful with her charming smile and wavey hair, fallen around her face.

"Hello, to you, too, Krystal." Connie said looking at Krystal with a grin on her tilted face.

Sending her a wide smile, Krystal turned to face Bucky, who had his fingers over his lips, looking up at Krystal, to hide the smile that appeared over them because of her beauty.

"Last time, I checked, work was more important than futile outsiders." Krystal said to Bucky who suppressed a smile.

"No need to get rude, Krystal." Connie said standing up. "I just came to meet my boyfriend before I left to go shopping with his credit card." She said sending Bucky a grin.

Smiling, "I didn't ask." Krystal said giving her a look before she stepped out of the sofas.

"See you at home, honey." Connie said to Bucky before turning on her heels and walking towards the door.

Krystal dropped her smile while she left the office. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath as it still affected her to see them together.

"I'm sorry, about that." Bucky said, catching her attention, as she turned to face him with a fake smile.

"No need." She said, grinning down at him and keeping the file in her hand, infront of him on the desk. "Just need your signature on this." She added, softly.

Opening the file, "You must know about the fundraiser, tonight." Bucky said, cautiously while Krystal stood infront of him with her arms crossed.

Sighing, "yeah, I do." She said, monotonously.

"So, you must also know that you'll be coming with me." Bucky said signing the papers and closing the file, looking up at Krystal.

With an unamused face, "will Connie be there?" She asked, glaring down at him.

"Probably." Bucky said leaning back on his seat and turning it a little to the side.

Thinking about it for a second, a mischievous smirk appeared over Krystal's lips.