68. Always Knew.

We are the lightning, we are the flame
Talk sweet talk all over again
This is when our eyes meet
This is when our hearts beat as one
We are the lightning, we are the flame
Talk sweet talk all over again
This is when our eyes meet
This is when our hearts beat as one.

~Call My Name.
(By: EMO.)

To: BDSM, Hardcore Sexual content.

"How are we doing, mama?" Bucky asked in a deep voice.

With a deep breath, "good." Krystal said, grinning with a blind fold tied on her eyes, hands cuffed above her head, to the bed, naked, in front of him.

"Stop me whenever you want." He said, sitting on a chair, close to the bed, wearing just his pants. "Is that clear?" He asked, sternly.

"Yes, sir." Krystal said licking her lip, wet, rubbing her feet together.

Bucky's eyes were turning dark, as he couldn't move his gaze from her petite physique tied in front of him. Gulping down, he reached for the burning candle, sitting on the table, beside him still glaring at Krystal. There was melted wax underneath the flame, collected inside the candle.

With his draped eyes, fixated on Krystal's face, Bucky held the candle above her body and tilted it just on the valley between her breasts. Just when the hot melted wax hit Krystal's cold body, she moaned loudly, pulled, hardly, on the chains and clenched her thighs together, not expecting that.

Bucky breathed in, sharply, seeing Krystal as she restlessly, moved her body, clearing her throat at the foreign feeling, coursing through her nerves. It was a feeling she had never felt before, it was better and more intense than anything she had felt earlier with Bucky. The sensations were unmatchable.

"That was sharp." She murmured with a small smile, enjoying the pleasure.

A smirk appeared on Bucky's lips, listening to her words as he moved his arm a bit down to drop the wax on her ribs, making her imitate her previous reaction to the move.

"Mmmm." Left her lips as she held her breath and exhaled, deeply, clutching the chains above her head.

"Does it hurt?" Bucky asked in a raspy voice.

Licking her lips, "In a good way." Krystal said in almost a whisper, which turned into a moan when Bucky continued his course.

The wax was dripping on her body all the way down to her abdomen as she kept, shivering and quivering at the sensations. Bucky was getting harder with every moan that left her tender lips. His jaw was clenched, seeing every hair on her body, standing upright and that she couldn't stop rubbing her thighs, together.

Closing his eyes just for a second, Bucky kept the candle back on the table and took a deep breath before getting up and unbuttoning his pants, hearing which Krystal took an irregular breath. Taking his pants off, with his eyes roaming on her aroused body, Bucky picked up the bottle of aroma oil kept on the table. Slowly, Bucky got on the bed and swung his one leg over Krystal, kneeling over her, with his knees on either side of her frame.

Staring down with darker eyes, Bucky flicked open the bottle and streched out his arm, tilting the bottle. The cold oil hit Krystal's skin and she pulled on the chains, moaning at the sense.