55. Just Sex.

Thought that you should know that
You were my favorite entertainer
I watch you, I laugh with and
fuck with you
Don't you play me for a fool
In this game, I own the rules
You were my favorite entertainer
I watch you, I laugh and we fake it too
Don't you take me for a fool
I'ma show you a thing or two.

~Entertainer.
(By: ZAYN.)

TO: Sexual content, smut.

Time flies when you're excited about the happening of an event and the first meeting for the skyscraper project was one such event for Krystal and Peggy.

Wearing a twist neck, sweetheart along with a deep V neckline, full sleeved, skin tight short dress, Krystal was on her way down to the meeting room, holding her jitters in, while feeling the butterflies in her stomach of excitement for her first massive project.

Reaching the room, her eyes caught, Peggy, Steve and Bucky already there, standing by the table, speaking about something. Holding the door handle, she gently pushed it in and walked inside.

"Hey, everyone." She said, stepping ahead, casually over to her seat beside Bucky.

Meanwhile a smirk appeared over Peggy's lips, looking at her dress which completely had Bucky under a spell as he forgot about everyone else in the room and was just staring at Krystal until she reached her seat.

"I heard, there's another person who's going be here on the government's behalf." She said to them, ignoring Bucky as she did not want to ruin her mood.

"Oh, yes." Peggy said removing the hand from over her smiling lips, which she was trying to hold back. "The designing officer." She added.

"What?" Krystal asked in a squeal, with her brows raised in astonishment.

"Yeah. Clint Barton." Steve said nodding his head a little.

Bucky was still gazing down at her, not very discreetly, which was really entertaining for Steve and Peggy to watch.

"Are you serious?" Krystal asked as she couldn't believe her ears.

"Yeah, but why are you so shocked?" Peggy asked with a soft chuckle.

"I love him!" Krystal said with a huge grin on her face and Bucky furrowed his brows as her reply broke him out of her spell.

"What?" Bucky asked and she snapped her head to look up at him.

"Yes. I love his work. All of his designs and books are just–" she inhaled through her mouth in excitement. "Perfect. I love it." She said looking at all of them like a happy child.

Before anyone could've said anything they all heard a knock on the door which caught their attentions. Krystal held in her excitement as her eyes found Clint Barton outside of the door alongside the board members and a few government officials.

Bucky and Steve went over to them and welcomed them before Peggy. Bucky introduced Krystal as she stood beside him and infront of Clint.

"Hello, Mr. Barton." Krystal said shaking his hand. "It's a pleasure, you could be here, I admire your work very dearly." She said while they all took their seat.

"Clint and the pleasure is all mine, Ms. Ivy." Clint said, sending her a charming smile as he sat infront of her, to which Krystal giggled, adorably.

Bucky looked at Clint and Krystal's smiling faces with his stern one as he wasn't enjoying this lovely conversation between the two, very much.