8. Case Closed.

Told everyone Im a bitch,So I became it
Always had to put yourself above me
I was into you but I'm over it now
And I was trying to be nice
Nothing's getting through, So lemme spell it out, A B C D E F U,
and your mom, And your sister
and your job, Your craigslist couch and , The way your voice sounds
Fuck you and your friends
That I'll never see again.

~ABCDEFU.
(By: GAYLE.)

TO: Minor sexual content.

"There's no way that's the whole story." Wanda said sitting by the kitchen counter with Krystal infront of her, drinking coffee.

"It is." Krystal said in a shrill, laughing. "After the party he stitched up the cuts and we had dinner and the next day we went to the hospital and then he dropped me here. That's it." She said, sipping on her coffee.

"And it took all day to visit the hospital, because you came in at like 11 yesterday night." Wanda said with furrowed brows.

"Well-" she said looking at the ceiling.

"See! I knew there was more to the story." Wanda said making Krystal laugh.

"Okay okay." She said laughing. "It took us hours at the hospital because they restiched and changed the bandage and had given me pain killers, so I had to rest. And after we left it was already 6 or 7, so Bucky suggested on having dinner and that was all." Krystal said, sipping on her coffee again.

"You guys went to dinner? And you didn't tell me!?" Wanda yelled, laughing.
"It was nothing special, he was saying that we should go to a fancy restaurant but I said I wanted to eat at a diner because I hadn't eaten any junk in years." Krystal defended, smiling at her.

"You passed on an opportunity to have a dinner with James Barnes in an atleast 5 stars resturant?" Wanda said looking at her with half closed eyes.

"It wasn't a date." Krystal said, walking towards the sink to put the mug down.
"Did you want it to?" Wanda asked raising her brows.

"What? No." Krystal said, laughing and walking towards the table to pick up her files.
"Well, I don't know, you're not wearing your ring anymore." Wanda said, sipping on her coffee. Krystal's eyes widened, looking down at her hand.

"Damn it!" She cursed. "I left it at Bucky's house." She said walking towards the door.
"You left your heart there as well, sweetie." Wanda said following her as well, with a smile.

"Shut up, Wan. Bye. Love you." She said opening the front door, grinning.
"I won't. Love you, too!" She yelled as she closed the door, walking away.

On her way to the firm, Krystal was the happiest she had been in the past years. She was humming her favourite songs, wearing a warm smile, her body language was radiating positivity. She went straight up to her office and sat down to start her work but remembered she had to get the ring from Bucky.

She put her files on the table and stood up to go down to his office.

"Good morning, ma'am." She heard a girl and looked up at her walking towards the door.
"Good morning, Alisha. How may I help you?" She asked. Alisha was one of the associates.

"I completed the assignment." She said holding her file.
"Put it on my desk and I'll send you a new one. I'll get back to you with the review, later." Krystal said with a smile.

"Sure, ma'am." Alisha said and put the file on the table while Krystal left her office. She went down to Bucky's office and was about to go straight in.