15. Nothing's Off limits.

Don't ask why, But every little thing you do just drives me wild
Don't be shy , Come a little closer,
light my world on fire, fire
There's no touch or feeling
Pleasure or pain
Anything like the way you runnin' through my veins, No breath or beauty
No sound or sight, That ever made me feel the way you do tonight
I just can't take my eyes off you
Tell me anything you wanna do
I just can't take my eyes off you
Nothing I can do about it.

~Eyes Off You.
(By: PRETTYMUCH.)

TO: Minor sexual content.

The excitement you feel before an event is always better and much more than you feel during the event and don't even get me started on after the event. You just wish that either you could go back in time or an event just like the one you miss might come sooner rather than later.

After a weekend full of emotional heart to hearts and not keeping their hands off of each other, Bucky dropped Krystal at her apartment on the sunday evening. He offered that she could just go to the firm on monday with him but she wanted to take things slow, much to his despair.

But working under the same building and meeting at erratic moments was not doing them any good. And when you have such fire beneath your skin, how would it?

"No fucking way!" Wanda said in a shirl chuckling at Krystal who just nodded, smiling and drinking coffee while sitting on the couch in their living room with Wanda.

"You legit only had sex the whole weekend!?" Wanda squealed making Krystal laugh and shake her head.

"No!" She said laughing. "We also talked-" she tilted her head moving her eyes away from hers. "Sometimes." She whispered making Wanda gasp while laughing.

"You're so lucky!" Wanda replied giggling. "I'm very Happy for you, bitch." She sincerely said with a smile. "I mean a guy who takes you seriously, cooks for you, cares about you, offers to take you shopping, unlimited sex-" she said and Krystal slapped her arm playfully. "And not to mention is a billionaire." She giggled.

Krystal huffed shaking her head and stood up walking to the kitchen.

"Honestly, it's just Wednesday and I can't wait for this weekend." Krystal chuckled, keeping her mug in the sink, making Wanda smirk at her.

"Did he ask about the stab wound?" Wanda asked looking at her while she was walking back to the couch.

"Nope. He didn't. But I know he saw it, it's on my lower back after all." Krystal replied sitting in front of her, chuckling.

"You really have changed. Talking about that asshole with a smile. That's rare." Wanda replied with a soft grin.

Krystal pressed her lips together, curling them into a smile.

"How was your visit to your parents house, by the way?" She asked leaning back.

"It was great. I had really missed them and you know, Pietro was there too." Wanda replied casually.

"Oh, that's great. How's he by the way?" Krystal asked with a small smile.

"He's a marketing manager. How do you think? He's swimming in money." Wanda replied making her chuckle.

"That's really good." Krystal replied with a smile. "Alright, I'll talk to you more after I come back, I'm getting late." She said standing up and picking up some of her files and phone in her hand and walking towards the door.