39. Licked?

I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure
Nobody but you, 'body but me
'Body but us, bodies together
I love to hold you close,
tonight and always
I love to wake up next to you
So we'll piss off the neighbors
In the place that feels the tears
The place to lose your fears
Yeah, reckless behavior
A place that is so pure,
so dirty and raw
In the bed all day (3)
Fucking and fighting on.

~Pillow talk.
(By: ZAYN.)

TO: Sexual content, smut.

"That went well." Krystal said to Bucky in their room, who was sitting on the massive couch in front of the bed, in his shirt and pants as he had taken his tie and suit jacket off.

They both had came back from the launch party a while ago.

"Yeah, especially the part where you kissed me on the stage." Bucky said in a deep voice making Krystal blush while walking towards him.

"You are welcome." She mumbled, bending down and making him smirk before pecking his lips and turning around, so Bucky could unzip her dress.

"Can I ask you something?" Bucky asked, reaching his arm up to her zip.

"Ofcourse, you can. You don't have to ask me before asking me anything, Buck." She muttered with her head dropped while Bucky pulled her zipper down.

With a small smile, listening to her, "Why didn't you tell me that the friend you were talking about was Grant Ward?" He asked and Krystal wiggled her dress off of her shoulders while turning to face him.

"I'm sorry about that." She whispered, dropping her dress down to her feet to reveal her white lingerie, making Bucky to raise his brows and run his eyes over her physique, totally knocking his socks off.

"I should've told you, and-" Krystal said, bending down and picking the dress up to throw it over the couch, beside Bucky before taking a step closer him. "I know, what you must've felt when you found that out from him." She added, standing right infront of his parted legs, to make him look up at her with dark eyes.

"So, let me compensate you for that." She said in a husky voice, getting down on her knees and resting her palms over his thighs.

"You don't have to do that, doll." He said, taking an irregular breath when Krystal ran her palm over his inner thighs, up to his hardening dick through the material of his pants.

"I want to, sir." She whispered, looking up at him as his length twitched when she pressed down on it, lightly.

Bucky leaned back on the couch, exhaling deeply when Krystal slipped her palms over to his belt and unbuckled it. Undoing the button of the pants, Krystal pulled down his zipper and tucked her fingers under the waistband and Bucky lifted his hips up to let her push down his pants, along with his boxers.

His hard girth with a vein popping up, stood free infront of her face, making her moan, internally and lick her lips. Pushing his pants down to his ankles, she left them there and slowly, grazed her palms up to his thighs, making Bucky, take deep breaths and adjust on the couch, making his erect length to wiggle, seeing which Krystal bit her lower lip and looked up at him.

"I've never done this before." She mumbled, moving her palms over his thighs, teasing him a little.

"I'll help you, doll." He said in a raspy voice before streching his arm out to pull her hair pin, tucked in her bun and Krystal shook her head, letting her hair to fall down.