58. Wanda Vision

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a lover,
to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love,
to carry children of our own.

~Perfect.
(By: Ed Sheeran)

Life goes on. This statement brings the worst kinds of pain to a person going through different stages of grief. It feels like you are standing in a field of mud and if you try to move and get out, you're gonna sink deeper and if you don't, you're gonna sink, slowly and pathetically. Basically you're screwed nine ways from sunday.

It had been a couple of days since Krystal had her little visit to Bucky's house and as she anticipated, she regretted it... Greatly. But what was done, was done.

The Wanda - Vision wedding was on the high. And everyone was exhilaraed for the occasion. The stage was set and so were the beloved people.

Everyone around Krystal were settling in their life whereas she was stagnant in her life. Not going back and wasn't able to move forward either. It was frustrating.

Bucky and Steve were fighting tooth and nail, trying to find a way out of the mess Krystal was in because of her father, but the documents were just full proof.

But, it was the day of yhe wedding and all of this chaos was kept on halt.

"No, Wan, you don't look fat." Krys said, standing beside the beautiful bride, who was wearing her classy wedding gown and getting cold feet.

Krystal and Peggy were her bridesmaids and were wearing green off-shoulders full length gowns, looking absolutely stunning.

"Wan, I thought I'd never look at a better bride than me but, you definitely beat me." Peggy said walking up to the two women.

Scoffing, "oh, c'mon you were looking adorable on your wedding day, I just–" Wanda turned around to look at herself in the mirror, "look pale." She furrowed her brows.

"Wan!" Krystal chuckled and hugged her by her side. "You're gonna knock the air out of Vision's lungs." She complimented earning a soft smile from Wanda.

"Yes!" Peggy exclaimed, joining the two into the hug.

Taking a deep breath, "Thank you, you two." Wanda said, calming herself down.

"Don't mention it." Krystal said resting her head over her shoulder, looking at her reflection in the mirror, just when they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Peggy yelled a little and the doors cracked open.

"You ladies, sober?" Wanda's brother, Pietro, joked as he walked in with his eyes scrunched, shur.

"Yes, we are!" Krystal said, laughing. Pietro smiled, charmingly and stood infront of the women with his palms shoved in his pockets.

"You ready, sister?" He asked, in his accent and they all looked at Wanda, who nodded her head, exhaling, deeply.

"C'mon." Peggy said as it was almost time for the ceremony.

After asking Wanda if she needed anything or any kind of help, Peggy and Krystal left the room, to give the siblings some privacy.

Krystal was feeling better after feeling awful for days. She was distracted which was a good thing for her but she was still feeling empty.

As they were clicking their heels on the floorboard, on their way to the altar, Peggy saw Krystal adjusting her bracelet which she was wearing on her wrist.