73. He didn't do it.

I've been on the road since I was sixteen
They don't really notice I how I see things
These girls they come and go between my bedsheets
And I've been doing blue and causing big scenes, yeah
Pull up and I'm higher than the big trees, yeah
She don't really like it but she needs me, yeah
She saying she don't really miss me
But fuck it, now I'm faded after all things, yeah.

~Into It.
(By: Chase Atlantic.)

Content. A feeling every living soul craves. Feeling content is something not everyone is lucky enough to find in their whole life times. Somewhere somehow, you're always missing something. Not being able to even put your finger on it but still it's there. Sinking in deeper with every breath filling your lungs.

Fiddling in her sleep, Krystal craked open her eyes feeling uneasy.

"Ohh." She cringed, holding her forehead, covering her face. "Oh no." She groaned feeling a surging headache, as she tired to open her eyes, pushing herself up to sit on the bed.

"Oh-" she heard, "Good afternoon, sunshine." Bucky said, reaching over to the bed and standing beside her leaning on the table kept adjacent to it, shirtless.

"Mm." She groaned keeping her head into her palms, "my head is on fire." She complained with scrunched forehead as she dropped her arms, "what time is it?" She asked, looking for her phone.

A smile creeped on Bucky's lips as he reached for the coffee kept on the table and headed towards her.

"Quarter past 2." He said, sitting infront of her.

"What!?" She squealed but groaned finding that it was a bad idea to get adrenalined at the moment.

"Drink." He said giving her the coffee with soft gestures.

Widening her eyes, "You're an angel." She said grabbing the cup as if it's the last thing in the world left.

"Quite the contrary, darling." He said dropping on the mattress, hoisting himself on one arm, facing Krystal who gave him a look through her lashes taking a sip of the coffee.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" She asked tiredly still feeling that pulse in her head.

"You were drunk as fuck, last night." Bucky said with a small smirk reminiscing the night before.

"Don't remind me." She tried to hide her face with the coffee cup which Bucky found adorable as he suppressed a smile.

"Why not?" Bucky asked, creeping closer to her, "You don't want a sextuplet anymore?" He asked in a low voice making Krystal cringe.

"Nooo!" She dropped her head back in embarrassment, "Please stop, I don't want to remember last night." She fake cried making Bucky chuckle.

"Oh, that's not the half of it." He said, cocking a brow and Krystal lightly punched his shoulder which felt like a feather on his muscles, making him smile.

"Please don't tell me more." She said drinking her coffee and Bucky laid on his back right in front of her, with his eyes laid on her.

"Hmm, let's see-" he said looking at the ceiling and tucking one arm under his head, "You thought I was a bouncer and couldn't stop poking me." He said and Krystal scrunched her eyes, tightly shaking her head.

"Never let me get drunk again." She murmured, finishing her coffee and keeping the empty cup on the night stand.

"Should I remind you of what happened after we came back?" Bucky asked, tucking his other hand under his head as well, which flexed his broad biceps.