Chapter 221: The Quinlan Sect Is Backed By The Quinn School of Martial Arts?

Chapter 221: The Quinlan Sect Is Backed By The Quinn School of Martial Arts? Has She Agreed To It?

~~~~~~

A contract to provide her services to the Quinlan Sect?

Nora frowned and looked at the document in his hand.

Winston sneered, “Oh, I forgot to tell you, but the car racing club will be the Quinlan Sect’s very soon. We, the Quinlan Sect, warmly invite you to our team. I should think that with Yanci around, our team will always win!”

Nora, “?”

Her brows drew together. She asked puzzledly, “Has Mr. Hoffman agreed to this?”

Winston replied, “Of course.”

His eyes flickered and he added, “Would I dare to do something like this if he hadn’t?”

Nora didn’t care how exactly they carried out their dealings with each other, but… using Caleb to threaten her?

She cast her eyes down dispassionately. “I’m not interested in your club.”

She walked straight to Caleb after she spoke. She wasn’t intending to waste her breath and was planning to leave immediately after saving the man.

However, before she could walk over, Winston stopped in front of her again. He said, “I know you enjoy a lot of freedom when you race abroad, Ms. Smith, but it’s impossible to survive in the car racing industry in the States if you don’t have anyone backing you up. Didn’t Logan also rely on Jordan Hoffman back then? The benefits you’ll enjoy will only be better than that if you join the Quinlan Sect! Do you know who the one backing up the Quinlan Sect is?”

Nora’s eyes were still downcast. “I’m not interested.”

“…” Winston became anxious. He said, “The one backing up the Quinlan Sect is the Quinn School of Martial Arts! You should have heard of them before, right? They are very well-known in the pugilistic world! As long as you sign the contract, both the Quinlan Sect and the Quinn School of Martial Arts will back you up in New York in the future, no matter what happens!”

Nora was dumbfounded. “The Quinn School of Martial Arts?”

Her reaction made Winston heave a sigh of relief. He replied, “Yes, the Quinn School of Martial Arts! Mr. Quinlan is their unofficial disciple. This is something that everyone knows. It’s exactly because of the Quinn School of Martial Arts that even Jordan Hoffman doesn’t dare to mess with Mr. Quinlan.”

Nora, “…”

What the heck was this mess?

Were all of the Quinn School of Martial Arts’ unofficial disciples this arrogant outside?

She broke into a frown.

Winston tried painstakingly to convince her. He said, “You must be scared at the mention of the Quinn School of Martial Arts, right? Then sign this obediently. I can even promise you that as long as you sign the contract and maintain a good relationship with me, I will let your fiancé’s pharmaceutical factory open smoothly in New York!”

Winston gazed at Nora greedily when he said that.

That woman was Yanci. She had looked so beautiful and sassy when she was racing, making him itch for her even more. Conquering a woman like her would give him an even bigger sense of accomplishment.

Especially in bed…

His smile turned lewd.

A mellow and gentle voice reached them at this point.