Chapter 231: Miss Smith of Quinn School of Martial Arts! 4

Nora’s car was too fast and too impatient, causing dust to fly.

The four people covered in dust looked at her simultaneously and saw the car stop. Nora pushed the door open and got out of the car.

When she saw that it was her, Jimmy’s mother became nervous. She looked at Paul Quinlan, afraid that he would make things difficult for her.

As for Jordan, he stood between her and Paul Quinlan without hesitation. He used his powerful and muscular body to block Paul Quinlan’s sudden attack.

After all, this was a “weak girl”. He still had to protect her.

Huh, but something seemed off?

When Jordan saw Nora’s thin and frail body, he had already forgotten that she had once fought more than ten people alone and rushed into Jimmy’s bedroom. After all, he had not seen it himself.

When Lucas saw Nora, he was also stunned. He was about to call her Big Sister when he suddenly realized that there were too many people in front of him. Nora had specially instructed him not to reveal her identity in front of everyone.

Therefore, he opened his mouth and closed it again.

As he was conflicted about how to address her, Lucas did not speak for a moment.

Only Paul Quinlan snorted. “Miss Smith? You’re here too? What’s wrong? Did you hear that Mr. Hoffman is here and come over to show off?”

Lucas looked at Paul Quinlan in surprise.

Eh? He knew Big Sister?

But why did his tone sound a little off?

As he was thinking about this, he saw Nora raise her eyebrows. She ignored him and looked at Jordan and Jimmy’s mother instead. “Why are you guys here?”

Jimmy’s mother glanced at him and explained, “Cherry who took Jimmy in to study martial arts in, so we waited here for her to come out and pick him up.”

Hearing this, Nora raised her eyebrows.

According to the old man’s fondness for Cherry, if Cherry had said anything, the old man would have definitely stood up for Jordan and his wife. However, they had never thought of approaching Mr. Quinn through her.

This made her like Jimmy’s mother even more.

She lowered her eyes. “Yes.”

With that, she looked at Lucas and felt that it was not nice to talk about Quinn School of Martial Arts outside. Therefore, she said, “I’m afraid there’ll be a war of words today. Lu…”

She hesitated for a while, not knowing how to call him. Mr. Lucas? It was so strange…

As she was hesitating, Lucas had already reacted like a smart person. “Yes, yes. Everyone, come inside and find the lounge to sit down and chat!”

Lucas was puzzled by the entire matter.

From the looks of it, Big Sister seemed to treat Jordan and his wife well. But did she know that this couple was bullying their unofficial disciple?

He felt that he should let Big Sister know in private so that she would not bully her family later.

Their Quinn School of Martial Arts was the most protective!

Paul Quinlan frowned in confusion when he saw Lucas’s enthusiastic attitude. Then, he followed Paul Quinlan’s words and turned around. “Yes, you’re a guest. Let’s talk inside!”