Chapter 388: A Younger Sister Should Give In To Her Elder Brother

When Nora, who was about to stop in front of the jeep, saw him coming over out of the corner of her eye, she paused slightly and instead followed Justin to the ordinary car two parking spaces away from the jeep.

Justin glanced behind him. When he saw Quentin, he immediately understood why she had done that. However, he pretended not to understand and raised an eyebrow. He asked, “Are you thinking of going home with me? It’ll be my greatest pleasure.”

Nora: “…”

She rolled her eyes and said, “Can you be a little more serious?”

Justin let out a low chuckle. “This is the very first time someone has ever told me to be more serious.”

In front of outsiders, he had always been unfathomable and unsmiling, but the man was really letting go of himself more and more in front of her.

For some reason, Nora suddenly thought of the first time they had met.

The man had been cold and unfathomable at that time.

He had walked out of Hotel Finest’s elevator in California like he was the bright moon surrounded by a myriad of stars. At that time, Pete’s head was buried into his shoulders with only the back of his head exposed.

The man had glanced at her and then coldly said, “You’re not my type, Ms. Smith.”

1

How times had changed. How had that cold and distant man of that time suddenly fallen into the mortal world?

While she was thinking about it, the man walked over to the backseat, opened the door, and put Cherry in. Then, he looked at her. “You don’t want to be in the backseat? Oh, that’s true. You’d definitely want to be in the passenger seat instead.”

Nora: “…”

Fine. No matter how much time flew by, it seemed like the man would only become more and more narcissistic.

Nora sat in the backseat in the end. Justin didn’t mind, either. He drove off with her and Cherry.

In the car park.

Quentin stood in front of the jeep after watching Big Sister get into the car with her husband and daughter. However, even after waiting for a long while, he didn’t see his cousin coming out. He frowned and looked into the jeep through the window.

The car’s chassis was very high. When he looked at the backseat, he noticed two pieces of clothing that had been placed there.

Quentin was taken aback.

Weren’t those the clothes that Nora was wearing when she was treating Uncle Ian in the hospital?

Why were they in the backseat?

No, wait…

Quentin suddenly understood something, and he immediately smiled.

Nora left with Justin. She waited until Quentin left before she finally went back to her car.

She got into the car and changed in the backseat. After casually tossing the red dress onto the backseat, she finally opened the door to go to the driver’s seat.

Before she went over, Justin chuckled and said, “If you really want to hide your identity, you should change your car too.”

He tossed his car key to Nora and suggested, “Why don’t you drive this car instead for now?”