Chapter 324: Big Sister Is On

The trio opposite them didn’t give Quentin the time to speak at all. They rushed straight toward them.

Quentin frowned.

Although his love of showing off wasn’t very reliable, his instinct as a martial artist was. He stepped in front of Nora and Justin at once.

Unfortunately, the other party had numbers on their side.

They actually weren’t hard to beat; rather, it was because he had to defeat them one by one. Their opponents had sent their two Class C team members to go after Nora and Justin while a Class B member stuck to Quentin instead.

Justin was carrying a child, so he definitely wouldn’t be able to attack.

Nora, a woman, had also only managed to make every punch a killing blow the day before by taking advantage of her opponents underestimating her. Once the two Class C contestants got rid of the two of them and joined forces with the Class B martial contestant, with three of them against Quentin alone, they might not necessarily lose!

Although Quentin had delusions of grandeur, he wasn’t stupid. Otherwise, Ian wouldn’t have picked him to take control of the Smiths’ underground forces. After figuring it all out in an instant, with an awful look on his face, he said, “Hang in there, the two of you. I’ll come over and help out as soon as I can!”

After speaking, he used all of his strength and executed his most vicious moves, taking advantage of an opening where the Class B martial artist wasn’t paying attention to land a karate chop on his neck.

The Class B martial artist blacked out and fell onto the floor.

Quentin feinted and dealt another strike. After defeating his opponent in two moves, he turned around to provide reinforcements. He thought that it was finally time for him to show off his might, but he instead saw that…

The two Class C martial artists that had charged toward Nora and Justin had already collapsed outside of the ring.

Quentin: “??”

He stood there in a daze and asked in stupefaction, “What happened?”

What else could have happened? Nora and Justin had sent the two of them flying with a punch and a kick respectively, of course.

“…”

The whole place fell quiet for a moment. Then, the emcee announced, “Team Third In The World wins!”

The audience erupted into fervent cheers.

A dazed Quentin followed Nora and Justin out of the ring. As soon as they exited the ring, people swarmed toward them from every direction.

“Smithin!”

Someone called his name.

Quentin coughed, straightened his back, and looked behind him excitedly—a beautiful little girl was standing behind him and looking at him shyly.

Quentin thought that she must be a fan who wanted to confess her love to him, so he asked gently, “What’s the matter?”

The little girl raised her head and said, “Would it be convenient for you to move to the side a little? I’d like to take a picture of No. 028 and No. 820’s family of three, but you’re in the shot!”

Quentin: “???”

He turned back and looked at Nora and Justin, who were walking in front. The two of them had already been surrounded by fans and their popularity was in no way inferior to Big Brother and Big Sister’s…