Chapter 353: Ridiculous Family

The surrounding police officers immediately looked at Nora. Just as they were about to rush over and restrain her, Justin’s calm voice sounded. “Captain Ford, if you dare to stop her, don’t blame me for being rude.”

Morris pursed his lips.

He did not move. His gaze was glued on Nora, still standing at the same spot. His eyes were filled with deep thoughts.

After a moment, he slowly said, “Let her go.”

With that, everyone around moved aside.

Nora clenched her hands into fists.

She never expected Justin to do such a thing for her.

Kidnapping Captain Ford was a serious crime!

In her opinion, her relationship with Justin involved only the two children!

Nora did not think further. She turned her head and walked out decisively.

She took a step and sped up. In the end, she ran out.

Morris stared at her, his eyes filled with anger. He sneered, “Mr. Hunt, do you know what you’re doing?”

Justin replied slowly, “I know.”

“Then do you know that the only way to get to the hospital from here is by driving a sports car?”

Justin continued, “I know.”

Morris smiled coldly. “Mr. JHunt, are you really so sure that she’s not guilty? And she’s going to the hospital? Aren’t you afraid that she’ll make you spend the rest of your life in prison if she escapes?”

Justin raised his eyebrows. “I believe her.”

These words made Morris pause.

After a moment, Morris lowered his eyes. “Do you know? My mother once said the same thing.”

Justin was a little taken aback. “What?”

Morris said calmly, “25 years ago, Yvette Anderson was suspected of murder. She deceived my mother in the name of treating a patient. Guess what happened after my mother let her out?”

Justin frowned.

Morris said slowly, “She ran away, and my mother was held accountable for her actions. Now, she has been disbanded and returned to the fields. What will happen to you, who has attacked a police captain because of Nora?”

Justin lowered his eyes, hiding his emotions. His voice was still calm and without any hesitation or doubt. “I told you, I trust her. Captain Ford, please cooperate for two hours.”

Morris sneered. “Even if I cooperate, do you think there are no other police officers in New York? Do you think she can really reach the hospital safely?”

Nora was escaping on her own.

The moment she left the police station, she would be seen by the other police officers in the special department. Then, she would become a wanted criminal!

At the entrance of the police station.

Four heads popped out from the back of a black car. They were Quentin, Louis, Warren, and Maureen.

The four of them stared nervously at the door.

Warren stammered, “Re-really? We’re breaking her out?”

Louis didn’t care. “That’s all we can do now. What else can we do?”

Warren: “This… this isn’t good, right? I haven’t made such a huge mistake before. Will Uncle Ian let us off?”