Chapter 285: To The Smiths'!!

Before she could finish, Sheena cut her off. “What do you mean by I don’t have to worry about that? She’s from the countryside, so she lacks foresight. Once she marries into the Hunts and becomes blinded by their wealth, in the event she loses her mind and does something, it’s the Andersons who will be implicated! Some things have to be said in advance so that her heart won’t stray!”

Everyone was speechless.

Mrs. Anderson kept quiet for a while and said nothing.

Nora looked as indifferent as ever.

Melissa, whom she had interrupted, only smiled and said nothing upon hearing what she said.

Seeing how all three of them had such odd looks on their faces, Sheena could only ask, “What are all of you laughing at?”

Only then did Melissa reply, “It’s nothing. I just wanted to say that the situation you mentioned won’t arise at all—because Peter Hunt is also Nora’s son.”

“…”

Sheena was taken aback for a moment. “Of course, he’s also her son once they are married. But you have to really treat him like your own. Everyone has feelings; if you treat him well, once he grows up, he’ll still have a close relationship with you even if his real mother finds him…”

Melissa sighed. “That’s not what I meant. What I mean is, Nora is Peter Hunt’s real mother.”

“…”

Sheena was stunned. She subconsciously said, “How can that be?”

Melissa explained, “Nora gave birth to a pair of boy-girl twins back then. One of them is Cherry, and the other is Peter Hunt. They have also acknowledged each other recently, just that they aren’t married yet. We have no way of ensuring Cherry’s safety here, that’s why it wasn’t publicly announced.”

Sheena: “!!!”

She got up abruptly and looked at Nora incredulously. “So, Justin Hunt is the stray man that you slept with?”

Nora: “…”

Melissa’s lip corners also spasmed.

Sheena was even more impressed by Nora now. “That must have been some sheer dumb luck! I knew there was no way you would catch Justin’s eye. As it turns out, it’s because of that!”

Everyone was speechless.

The few of them all fell silent. It was at this moment that a voice came from the door. “Sir, Ma’am. Mr. Smith is here.”

Mr. Smith? Which Mr. Smith?

While they were wondering about it, they saw Joel walking in with his eyes narrowed.

All of them got up in unison when they saw him, just like how they behaved whenever they saw Justin. Simon stepped forward. “Mr. Smith? Why are you here?”

Joel looked at Nora. “I’m here to take her home.”

Nora: “?”

She raised her eyebrows in confusion. “Home?”

Joel nodded. “Yes. The Smiths’ residence is your home.”

Then, he added, “These are Uncle Ian’s instructions. After all, you and Justin have already publicly announced your relationship, and the Smiths have also acknowledged you. If you don’t move to the Smiths’, outsiders will definitely speculate.”

Nora: “…”

Just as she was about to refuse, Joel said, “Besides, the Smiths’ security system is also better.”