Chapter 297: Real or Fake Solo?

After Warren entered Solo’s name into Google, his information quickly appeared.

Solo was the champion of the international hacker competition last year. He was very good at capturing system loopholes, hacking into other people’s systems, and stealing relevant documents.

When he was young, he had won a computer programming award and was considered one of the top hackers in the country.

When he saw this information, Warren was stunned.

He looked at Maureen in shock and asked in surprise, “Is it this Solo?”

Maureen was also very surprised. “I think… probably? Is there another Solo?”

Warren closed the tab and shook his head. “No.”

Maureen: “Nora introduced him to me.”

After the two of them finished speaking, they looked at each other. Warren coughed. “She’s just a country bumpkin from California. How could she know such a powerful person?”

Maureen: “What’s wrong with coming from California? She has been overseas for a few years! Maybe they met by chance.”

Warren nodded. “Alright.”

After saying that, he was still worried. “I better ask Yvonne.”

Maureen was about to say something when Warren left.

In another room.

Yvonne hurriedly retracted her surveillance. After a while, there was indeed a knock on the door. She opened it, but Warren did not enter.

After all, they were not biological siblings and should have a line drawn between them.

He stood outside the door and asked, “Yvonne, have you heard of Solo?”

Yvonne raised an eyebrow. “Of course, I’ve heard of him. He was the champion of last year’s hacker competition. I’ve seen him before, we worked together once.”

Warren was instantly relieved. Just as he was about to say something, Yvonne smiled. “But he’s very introverted. Last year, I wanted to pull him into the Smiths’ business, but he refused. Do you know why?”

Warren shook his head.

Yvonne faintly replied, “Because he said that he doesn’t like to be controlled and restrained, so he has always been doing things by himself. By the way, do you know his personality? He likes to be alone the most. Even I can’t be considered his friend.”

Warren was stunned. “Alone? Even you’re not his friend?”

Yvonne nodded. “Capable people will always have pride.”

Warren nodded thoughtfully. “Yes, not everyone is like you. They’re capable and approachable. Alright, Yvonne, thank you!”

With that, Warren turned and left.

Yvonne: ??

She frowned and stared at Warren’s back as he left.

She thought that when Warren heard this, he would directly ask her about the software, but she did not expect him to just leave like that.

She bit her lip.

Alright, he was not begging, right?

Then just wait!

Her software could not be deciphered by any Tom, Dick, or Harry. Besides, Solo was such a reclusive person. How could he be a consultant for their gaming company?!