Chapter 292: Hitting The Child?

Yvonne, however, held Warren’s arm. She frowned and acted as if her foot really hurt, but then said with a smile, “I’m fine, Warren. The boy didn’t mean it…”

Practically at the same time she spoke, Brandon, who was also stunned, subconsciously asked, “How did you appear behind me, Aunt Yvonne?”

Yvonne smiled. “I was just passing by.”

As the little overlord of the kindergarten, Brandon was currently at the age where kids were the most rebellious and detestable, so he hated having to apologize the most.

He scratched his head. “I didn’t mean it. It’s not like I have eyes at the back of my head…”

His annoying speech made Warren furious. “Didn’t you hear me? I’m telling you to apologize! Stop making excuses!”

Brandon had always been very mischievous and had damaged a lot of things at home, thereby leaving that sort of impression on Warren a long time ago. He felt that he must have done it on purpose.

In addition, Brandon had indeed been having fun stepping on other people’s feet at home recently. He had even been playing games to see who could step on more people’s feet.

As a result, he had misunderstood.

There was no way the little overlord would ever apologize, though. He immediately retorted, “I didn’t do anything wrong!”

Warren was livid.

Yvonne had just helped him. Not only had he not given her anything for it, but his son was even being so naughty?

He decided to take the opportunity to teach Brandon a lesson and make him behave. He picked up the boy at once and smacked his butt. “Will you apologize or not?!”

The pain made Brandon, who had never been one to behave, struggle and flail about at once. “Bad Daddy! Let me go! If you dare to beat me, I’ll also beat you when I grow up!”

Warren was taken aback.

Yvonne broke into a huge frown. “How can you say that, Brandon? That’s so outrageous of you! I don’t need you to apologize to me, you should be apologizing to your father instead!”

Brandon was furious. The boy, who had never been one to allow himself to suffer any injustice, retorted, “I didn’t do anything wrong. Besides, I didn’t mean it, either. You were the one who came up to me and let yourself be stepped on, so why should I apologize?!”

Warren instantly became even angrier.

He lifted his hand and mercilessly smacked his butt again. “You little brat! Will you apologize or not?!”

Loud smacks rang out as his palm landed on Brandon’s butt, making Maureen terribly distressed.

No matter how naughty the boy was, he was still her precious baby.

She had seen that it was Yvonne who ran into him just now, but when her husband told her son to apologize, she had subconsciously felt that she should give in to Yvonne.

Having her son apologize wasn’t really much of a big deal, so she hadn’t stopped them.

What her son said after that had indeed been very annoying, so she had also felt that they mustn’t spoil their son when her husband decided to teach him a lesson. Which boy hadn’t suffered a thrashing before?

But at this moment, she felt as if the blows landing on Brandon’s butt were instead landing on her heart, making her heart ache terribly.

She rushed over anxiously. “Alright, that’s enough! Stop hitting him! You’re going to hurt the boy!”