Chapter 310: The Real Owner of The Card!

Yvonne had never considered that the card was stolen from someone else.

After all, it was impossible that Nora would do something like that when she already had Justin. Her only thought was that a problem had occurred with her credit score.

Weren’t there a lot of people who didn’t pay their credit card bills after using the cards?

That was already embarrassing enough.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the thought formed in her mind, the manager said excitedly, “What are you talking about, Mr. Smith? Arrest? We just want to invite you to the bank as a guest! Why would we arrest you?”

“…”

His words caused the room to fall silent for a moment.

Yvonne, who was taken aback, looked at him incredulously.

The manager said, “You are our bank’s VIP customer. Now that we’ve met in New York, of course, I would invite you to the bank. Also, do you need financial management services for your balance? We have capital protection and an interest rate of 5%! I know it’s a little low, so you won’t be interested for sure, but isn’t it a little of a waste to just let the money rest in the account like that? Or perhaps you have investment plans for the near future?”

Louis: “??”

Louis felt like he could understand all the words that the manager was saying, but how come he couldn’t understand them anymore once they were strung together?

Next to him, an even more surprised Florence asked, “What are you talking about? What VIP customer?”

Yvonne’s eyes widened in astonishment, and she stared at the manager in disbelief.

A VIP… customer?

The manager glanced at Florence. “You don’t need to know about your master’s affairs. Mr. Smith? Mr. Smith?”

Only then did Louis come back to his senses. He pointed at the bank card incredulously. “Did you say that the owner of the card is a VIP customer? I-in that case, who is the owner of the card?”

His first reaction was that he was finished. Nora had actually stolen a VIP customer’s card!

The manager smiled. “Don’t joke around anymore, Mr. Smith. Didn’t you say it yourself just now? It’s you! This card doesn’t require registration with one’s real name, and there are only five in the world. Customer information is confidential, so I won’t know, either. This is the first time I’m meeting the owner of the card…”

Louis: “…”

Louis swallowed hard. “What’s the credit limit of this card?”

The manager replied, “This bank card is both a savings card and a credit card. This is a supplementary card. I wouldn’t know where the primary card is. Only the owner would know that. Also, this card doesn’t have a credit limit~”

The reason why such cards were rarely issued around the world was precisely that they weren’t registered with the owners’ names.

Additionally! They didn’t have any credit limits!

Just how much trust must one have in their customers in order to issue unregistered cards without any credit limit?

That was why there were only five in the world!

How would he, a manager of a side branch of the bank in New York, possibly know who the owner was?!

However, the manager’s words clearly shocked everyone present.