Chapter 14

3 AM

Ami woke up, and had a hard time going back to sleep, she wasn't feeling any better. She decided to get up and check on Jimin, wrapping a blanket around her as she wandered down to his room. He was sleeping peacefully in his bed while Namjoon was sleeping in the chair in the corner. The boys took turns staying with him through the night. She smiled at the thought of them all taking turns to take care of each other.

She walked over and touched his face with the back of her hand, he felt so much better than he had been earlier. She smiled then curled up on the bed next to him in her blanket and fell back asleep.

6 AM

Jimin started to stir for the first time in about 10 hours. He woke up to his body aching from laying down for so long but feeling so much better. He looked over and was surprised to see Ami curled up next to him sleeping. He gently touched her face, and she moved a little but didn't wake up.

He looked to his left and saw Namjoon sleeping in the chair. "Joon.." he quietly called out. Namjoon woke up and saw Jimin was sitting up. "Hey, how are you feeling?" He said. He was surprised when Jimin put his finger up to tell him to be quiet. He followed Jimin's gaze to his other side and was just as surprised to see Ami sleeping there on the bed. "Is she OK?" Namjoon said getting up quickly to check on her. He went to see how warm she felt, she didn't feel overly warm, and he pulled another blank on top of her.

"Is she sick? What's wrong?" Jimin was suddenly worried, looking over at her. "She was with you in the shower for over an hour and was really cold when we got home last night. She had a hard time warming up, it took her a long time. She curled up with Hobi on the couch for a while." Namjoon quietly updated him.

"We were in there for an hour?" Jimin whispered, "It felt like only 5 minutes.." He was moving the hair off her face as she slept. "Let's let her sleep, Dr. Lee said she needed it," Namjoon whispered. "Dr. Lee was here last night too? I was out of it." Jimin said, sadly. "She said your temp was over 104 when she got here. She gave you some medicine and hauled you to the shower to cool you off. She tried calling everyone, but we were in meetings and didn't know until we got home." Namjoon remembered how horrible they all felt, knowing she couldn't reach anyone.

"Oh my god... " Jimin looked over at her.

"Do you want me to get you something?" Namjoon put his hand on the back of her neck to feel how warm she was, she felt a little better with the extra blanket on her.

"I think I'm going to stay here until she wakes up, I'm OK. Go and get some sleep, I'll watch her and we'll come out when she wakes up, OK?" Jimin spoke to him without taking his eyes off her.

"Alright, I'll come back and check on you in a bit." Namjoon slipped out of the room and shut the door. Jimin laid back down and turned to watch her sleep. "Thank you for taking care of me," he whispered to her. Ami let out a big sigh and sank deeper into sleep.

Around 9 AM she started to stir. Everyone had come in multiple times during the last 3 hours to check on both of them. He just laid there, stroking her hair as she slept, keeping her wrapped up warm.

"How are you feeling, darling?" He said to her quietly as she started to wake up. "I'm OK I think. Are you feeling better?" She reached over to feel his face with her hands. Cupping his face in her hands, she ran her thumbs over his cheeks, "Mmmm you feel so much better than yesterday." She snuggled back into her blanket. "I was so worried about you, you were so sick. Don't be that sick again." She said to him, looking into his eyes.

"I hear I owe you a big thank you for helping me. Thank you so much." Jimin leaned over, kissing her forehead. "Of course." she smiled, "Are you up for some breakfast? You need to eat something." Pushing the blankets back he grinned, "Yup, let's go." They both slowly got up, wrapped blankets around themselves, and wandered out to find food.