Chapter 96

Later that evening Ami was sitting with her legs across Yoongi's lap as they watched TV together. "So, Su sent us some places we want to visit tomorrow. What do you think, want to go house hunting?"

Ami just looked over at him and shook her head, "You guys don't move slow, do you." Yoongi just smiled, "Sometimes I like to go slow with you, but this time, not at all." He trailed his fingers up her legs and then gave her thigh a grab. She jumped and laughed as he grabbed her leg, "So we are going back to town tomorrow just for the day?"

"Mmmmm..would you like to see what Su sent us?" Yoongi reached over and grabbed his phone, flipped to the first house, and handed her his phone to look at it. "I would." She beamed, then he saw her eyes get huge. "Jesus. Is this even a real place?" she whispered as she slowly flipped through the pictures of the first place. After going through he pulled up the second place, which was even a little bigger than the first. After flipping through both places she looked at him seriously and quietly said, "Yoon. These places are too much. It's... just..."

He smiled at her and cut her off with a kiss, "Honey, they aren't much bigger than this place...well maybe a little, but not a lot. They are the kind of places we were looking at before, the only difference is it's in an area with a little more security than we would have looked for the first time. But that's not a bad thing honestly. I know I'll be more comfortable with you in a place like this than in our building. We all feel that way."

"OK, I guess we are going house hunting." She said quietly as she settled back in with him, taking his hand and turning back to watch TV.

House Hunting.

Su and Pak met them at the first house they were scheduled to see. They watched their two cars drive in the gates of the property, pull up, and park in the circle drive. Pak opened her door and they both smiled when they saw the look on her face when she got out and just stared at the house.

"Yoongi, this is NOT the same size as the vacation house we are in." She called over to him.

"I said it 'maybe' a little bigger." he grinned at Tae as they walked up.

Namjoon went over and took her hand with a smile and they walked through the front doors.

House #1

The first house felt twice as big as the house they were currently staying in. All the guys spread out to check it out, walking around as they looked at houses like this all the time. They seemed un-phased by the grandeur that Ami felt.

Su started reading off the specs, "This house has 10 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms, chefs kitchen, pantry, two living rooms, game room, pool, hot tub, 4 car garage, laundry room, walk-in closets, wine cellar, guest house..." he kept going on and on while Ami just walked slowly through the house, taking it all in.

Ami wandered around slowly. The house had a lot of modern touches, the bedrooms were all good size, and there were more than enough of them. They all had walk-in closets, and bathrooms attached. The kitchen was large with clean lines and there was a good size pantry. The outside had a very minimal feel to it, even though it had a pool house, large pool, and hot tub. The house looked like it was out of some architectural digest.

"What do you think?" Pak found her staring at the water of the pool.

"Um, it's... big... And ... a lot." she just looked at him, not really sure what to think. "I mean, it's really nice... but wow."

Pak just laughed. "Well, you are right about all of that, come on, I think they are meeting to talk about it." Pak followed her back inside to the living room where the guys were gathering.