Chapter 97

The next morning Ami, Jimin, and Hobi were all getting ready to head into the little town to do some shopping. She had agreed to go with them, even though she was nervous, but they kept assuring her it would be fine. The boys were dressed pretty low-key with their usual hats and masks.

"Don't worry. It's early in the day and we are just going to do some window shopping. I promise, nothing fancy." Hobi smiled at her as he watched her get her shoes and grab her favorite bag. "OK, I'm ready." She said with an apprehensive sigh.

"Bye guys, be back in a bit!" Jimin called out to the house. "Have fun!" he heard Jungkook call back as he shut the door.

The trio drove 15 minutes up the mountain road until they came to the quaint little town. It was full of little stores, restaurants, and cafes. "It's so cute." they heard her say as she looked out the window of the car. Jimin parked the car in the middle of town, they were right, and the streets were still sleepy as it was still early.

They all put on their masks and Ami also put on her sunglasses as they got out of the car.

"Ready?" Hobi smiled, "Maybe we can find something for the new house. Let's go!" She wanted to take their hand but didn't dare. Ami shoved her hands in her pockets so she wouldn't be tempted.

The trio walked up one side of the street, looking in the windows of the shops while every once in a while ducking into a store to look around more. The guys found some things they liked and bought while Ami hadn't seen anything that caught her eye yet.

Every store they went in didn't seem to notice them or were just unphased the boys were there. Ami's nerves calmed down as the morning went on feeling it wasn't as bad as she had built it up to be. "I'm going to run in here really quick." She said as they were walking ahead of her a little. "Ok, we'll be next door," Jimin said as he and Hobi walked to a store one door down.

The smell of the pastry store lured her in, and she was looking at all the delicious things. She decided to buy everyone treats for later and put them in her bag. As she was walking out of the store when she overheard some people talking as they were coming in.

"I heard the BTS guys are in town."

"Oh? Why?"

"I don't know, they are here with their assistant shopping or something."

Ami just kind of smiled and headed next door to join the boys. She walked in and Jimin was up at the counter buying something. "Find what you need?" She asked as she walked up behind them. "Yup, hey come look at this though." Hobi took her over to show her something he thought would be funny for Jungkook and Jimin joined them after he was done paying.

The clerk at the register snapped a picture of the group and sent it off to a friend of his that had an interest in anything K-pop.

Look who came in today.

What are they doing in town?

Shopping I guess. Although I heard one of the restaurants was entirely booked out for tomorrow evening.

"Thanks for coming," he called out as they walked out of the store. Ami waved back at him. The three finished walking the block, taking time to look in the last stores they hadn't peeked in yet.

"Are you guys ready to head back?" Ami asked as they came back to their car.

"I think I've seen everything I want to see, how about you? Do you want to go anywhere else?" Jimin asked as he unlocked the car. "Nope." she smiled at him, "I'm ready." As they drove off she took Jimin's hand, "Thanks for taking me, it was really nice to go out with you both." It felt good to do something 'normal',

"See, it wasn't so bad," he said back smiling at her.

***

The receiver of the picture was zooming in on the girl in the photo. She looked familiar, but wasn't sure... but then they saw it, and smiled. "It is you...so that is where you have been hiding." They picked up the phone and started making some phone calls.

***

"We're back!" Hobi called out as they returned to the house. They were taking off their shoes and bringing their bags in as the guys came to see how their shopping trip was.

"Did you have fun?" Tae asked as took some bags from Jimin, "Where are your bags Ami?" she didn't have any in her hands unlike the other two.

"I didn't buy anything..oh, wait, I did buy something, I forgot." She handed her bag to Jungkook and he opened it to find it filled with pasties. "YUM!" Kook pulled out a pastry and shoved it in his mouth. "You have to share!" she yelled as he took the entire bag over to the living room and sat down. "Well, I guess you will have to fight him for them."

"You didn't find anything for you? I was hoping you would." Joon leaned in and kissed her.

"No, but it was fun to look at. It's a really cute town." She took off her shoes and headed towards the couches to sit and relax after walking around all morning. "My feet are tired though."

"Did you guys have any problems?" Yoongi was happy they all seemed pleased with their trip and that she had fun. He walked over and sat down next to her and she moved so her legs were in his lap as she laid back in the corner of the couch.

"None at all, it was really nice." Hobi walked in and headed to the kitchen to find something to eat. "Ami, do you want some food?" he called out as he looked through the fridge.

"Sure," she called back from the couch. "What are the plans for the rest of our vacation? I know we will go home the day after tomorrow." Ami was starting to think about getting back to the real world. She knew work would be busy, and they were going to be moving soon after they got back. She was kind of excited even though she loved most of their vacation so far.

Yoongi rubbed her tired legs, "Today we are just relaxing and doing whatever we want. Tomorrow Su and Pak come up because we are all going out to dinner in town. Then we go home...back to the working world."

***

Hello, I'm calling to confirm the private reservation for your restaurant tomorrow.

Yes, we have the entire restaurant reserved for you, starting at 5:00.

Wonderful, I have a special request if you could please...

***