Chapter 73

18 and older, enjoy!

"What's wrong?"

"So, I just spoke to Ami, and mentioned I was the last one to come to talk to her, but she said one person hasn't yet."

Namjoon just sat there frowning, "Everyone said they had, and you were going to today."

"I know, and I did, but someone hasn't. Now, she knows that someone is saying they have spoken to her when they didn't. Someone is lying." Jungkook was worried for her.

Namjoon just sat back with his eyes closed, "Shit. OK. So, Jimin and Tae both talked to her the first morning. Jin talked to her that night. You are today. Yoongi went over yesterday... When did Hobi talk to her? Do you know?"

Jungkook thought about the week, "I don't know. I don't remember when he would have. Why would he lie about it though? He has been wanting her for a LONG time. That doesn't make sense at all. Do you think he's having second thoughts?"

Namjoon rubbed his face, "I don't know, I guess he could be. He has that right too, but to lie about it to us seems out of character for him."

"I told Ami to come over tonight to sleep, she's changing and then coming over." Jungkook stood up to head out.

"Thanks for telling me. Don't say anything to the other guys or Hobi yet. Let me think for a second." Namjoon took a big breath and sat back to try and figure out what he should do if anything.

Ami had just got out of the shower and was thinking about what Jungkook had said. She didn't understand why Hobi would be telling them they had spoken when they hadn't. Maybe he didn't feel comfortable or didn't have feelings for her as the others did, or she did for them. Tears came to her eyes with that being a real possibility. Of the group, she didn't think he would be one to not be comfortable. She was going to have to pull it together though if that was the case because she was going to be seeing him every day.

"You'll be fine. It will all be fine. It's just like it was last week before they knew... Just go back to that. That's all it is. Just go back to a week ago." Ami was talking to herself, trying to psych herself into not breaking down. She was going to face them, and walking in and turning into a puddle on the floor wasn't going to work, and neither would throwing herself into an anxiety attack.

"You're fine. Stop it," she said firmly to herself. She took a big breath and headed over.

Ami entered the apartment and Yoonigi, Hobi, Kook, and Jimin were all watching TV. "Hey, come watch with us." Hobi smiled at her.

"Oh, no, I need to get to bed so I'm ready for my meeting tomorrow." She just wanted to get to Joon's room and shut the door. "Night guys."

She was walking towards the rooms when Hobi stood up to meet her. "Hey, good luck tomorrow." He hugged her, but it felt off. Something wasn't right. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, looking at her face.

Ami was reviewing her choices. She could pretend nothing was wrong, but she couldn't walk through the living room without being uncomfortable, so that wasn't going to be a good long-term plan. She glanced at Kook, and he looked pissed, so that wasn't good, Hobi was probably on his list of people to fight. Not great. She didn't want to start a conversation that wasn't hers to start if he was having second thoughts, but if he was lying she needed to know why. She hated being lied to...

"Hey! Ami! Snap out of it!" Hobi was shaking her shoulders at this point. The rest of the guys were coming over to see what was wrong. Namjoon walked around the corner.