Chapter 80

Ami's aunt and uncle sent her a message that they were coming for a visit in a few days. They had found some last-minute tickets and were excited to see her, she was excited to see them too, it had been a long time. She was excited for a break as well.

It was set up that she would just go back to her apartment for the time they were here. Work was slow, so she took the week off as well so they could travel if they wanted to.

Mr. Su scheduled some light security for her, they weren't concerned about anything, being she was going to be with her relatives the entire time, and they were planning on being nearby.

"I'm really happy you have some time with your family," Namjoon said as he hugged her. "I'm excited too." She smiled at him. "I'll miss you though."

"The week will go fast." he smiled at her. "I wish I was going with you, we have a week of promotional stuff." She reached up and kissed him, "It will go well. I'll call you tonight, OK?"

"Sounds good, have fun." He gave her one more big kiss before she left.

Her Aunt and Uncle rented a car for their visit and met her at her apartment. "Auntie! Uncle! It's so good to have you here!" She said as she gave them big hugs and helped them in with their bags."

"It's so good to be here, the trip is longer than I remember." Her Aunt said. "But I'm glad we could come to visit. We have lots planned for our week!"

"Oh? I thought we were going to just be catching up and you would be seeing some old friends?" Ami said, surprised.

"Oh no, we have it all planned out." Her Uncle said with a wink in his eye.

"Care to share with me?" Ami looked at them, suspiciously.

"Nope, it's a surprise." and they both smiled at her.

"Well, are we going somewhere I need to prepare for, or are we staying close?" She was now wondering what she needed to pass on to her team, they would want to know.

"Pack a bag, we are leaving tomorrow for the week." Her aunt said as she was unpacking her bag.

Ami's eyes got big, "Where are we going?"

"Busan." Her uncle said, smiling at her.

That evening she sent a text to her team, just to give them a heads up, and a group text to the boys:

Ami: Hey, so apparently I'm heading to Busan tomorrow.

Jimin: I WANT TO GO WITH YOU!!

Ami: Lol, sorry baby. I would probably have more fun with you.

Yoongi: When will you be back?

Ami: Later this week.

Yoongi: Too long.

Kook: What are you doing there, and yes I want to go too

Ami: They won't tell me, apparently they have something planned. It's kind of annoying.

Hobi: It's called being spontaneous, remember when that was your life? You are going to have a great time.

Ami: I guess. Hope you boys have a good night. I'll call you tomorrow, OK? Love you. ❤️

Joon: Goodnight baby.

Although she was missing him and all the boys, but also kind of excited about the new change of pace.

For the next few days, they traveled by car, visiting different areas around the country and enjoying their time together. They ate amazing food and enjoyed the slowed-down pace of their trip. Ami relaxed as the trip continued. It had been so long since she had let so much stress go, it felt like she was living another life. She even relaxed about keeping an eye out for her team.