Chapter 79

18 and over, enjoy!

When they got home they opened the door to their apartment and the music was on and found Ami was already on her second drink. "BOYS! Get your asses in here, you are behind." She was dancing by herself in the living room.

They all were just smiling and laughing at her when they walked in. "So you are celebrating he didn't figure it out?" Jimin asked as he grabbed a beer and walked over to her.

"I'm celebrating I didn't fuck it up and ruin his shoes." She said as she danced over to him, taking her drink and knocking it down on the top of his beer, making it foam up and overflow, "Son of a bitch!" he yelled and sucked it down as fast as he could so it didn't spill. Ami just smiled and danced away from him. Jungkook and Tae just laughed, almost falling over.

After drinking half of the beer, "You are in for it tonight." he said to her with a gleam in his eye. She just shrugged and danced over to Namjoon who was just watching her with amusement.

"Hey, Joonie. I'm glad you're home." She reached up and gave him a big kiss. He ran his hands down her sides down to her hips. "Me too," he said as she pulled away. She took her place back in the middle of the living room, just dancing with her eyes closed.

"What are you listening to?" Yoongi asked, "My secret playlist." She replied, "Songs I just love, they are dirty and gritty, and I love them." She said matter of factly as she never stopped moving.

They had heard her listen to a lot of different music, but they hadn't heard this playlist before.

Everyone had drinks and was either sitting, watching, and talking, or up and dancing along with her. Jin and Namjoon were enjoying the show. "She never ceases to surprise me." Jin smiled. Hobi, Jimin, Tae, and Kook were all up dancing around with each other and her while Yoongi was off to the side, listening to the music and just watching. Everyone was laughing and drinking, having a great time, they all just stopped while she sang. They had heard her sing and belt a song, but this was a rock song, and it hit differently.

When she was done, Yoongi came up behind her and put his hands on her hips, she put her hands down on his hands and kept dancing. "You should put out a song like this," he said into her ear. "Mmmmm... you think I should put everything out." she giggled. "Well you should," he said as he pulled her into him.

"It sounds like they are working hard to figure out a contract with you," he spoke just for her to hear as they moved together. "Mmmm... I suppose," she replied. "You aren't excited?" he said as he moved her hair back over her shoulder. "I'm trying not to get my hopes up, if they do then I will have to make a big decision... and if they don't I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. I'm happy with that."

"They would be stupid not to want you, everyone wants you." he told her as he looked her up and down, "I'm high maintenance in their world, and they might not want to deal with me." She replied simply. "I would deal with you, anytime," he whispered in her ear. She just smiled at him, "I love it when you deal with me." He leaned in and gave her a soft kiss while they danced.

After a while, Ami wandered back to the kitchen to get something else to drink. She felt someone pick her up and put her on the counter. "Hey," she said with a smile. "Hi." Joon just smiled as he leaned into her. "You're turning everyone on."

"You?" she asked with a smile.

"Especially me." He put his forehead on hers, looking directly into her eyes. She smiled a little and took her finger running it down his cheek and as low as she could reach.

"What do you want to do tonight? I'm up for anything," she said with a smile, she looked over his shoulder and looked into the living room. "What do you like?" she asked him. "I love watching you play" He ran his fingers down her arms, intertwining his fingers into hers and moving them around her back to hold her. He pulled her off the counter. "Have fun." he spanked her ass as she danced her way back to the living room.