Chapter 60

Once they got up to the room she changed out of her dress and into some comfortable clothes. She loved the dress, but she was happy to be out of it.

"Thank you," she said to Pak as she sat down on the couch.

"Up until the last part, the night was perfect. Congratulations again on your wins." He was really happy for her. She worked hard the last month and a half to get ready for tonight, he was amazed at everything she came up with to make it go as smoothly as it did.

"It doesn't even feel real. The entire night feels like some weird dream." she laughed as she gazed at the awards sitting on the coffee table in front of her. "Do we know what that guy wanted? Was everyone else OK?"

"Su is looking into it, but yes, everyone else is fine" He tried to give her a reassuring smile. "They had one more award to hand out, and they did that quickly and everyone left. Probably not the way they wanted it to end, but what can you do?"

"I don't know," she murmured. "I just hope we did enough to keep people from putting the clues together."

"Besides the end, it was going flawlessly. Everything went according to what we thought and planned for. I wouldn't worry about it tonight. Why don't you lay down and get some sleep. I'll be right next door, we have an adjoining room, so if you need something just knock." He got up and checked the door lock again on her door, and then went to his room, shutting the door behind him.

"Thanks again!." she called out as he closed the door. She picked up her phone and saw she had missed texts from all of them, so she sent them one group text.

'Hey guys, I'm here, can't wait to be able to see you tomorrow.' Just then her phone rang.

"Hey Joon," she said with a tired smile.

"AAAMMMIIIIi!!!!!!! You were AMAZING!!!!!!!!" she could hear Tae yelling from the back of the van. She just laughed, "did you guys like it?"

"OH MY GOD. Beyond. You are just beyond. I can't believe you did all of that yourself!" Yoongi said to her. "Well, I had some help." she laughed, "but thank you. I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow."

"When can you come back?" Jimin yelled from somewhere else in the car.

"Su and Pak are working on it, hopefully, tomorrow morning sometime, but we won't know until then," she said as she rolled on her side in the bed.

"Sleep well, sweetheart!" Jungkook said, "and when you come back we need you to try on that dress for us again."

"KOOK!" Someone yelled and she heard whacking.

Ami just laughed. "No problem, remember I said I would celebrate with you regardless when I get back. Good night guys. And tell Mr. Su thank you, he knows why." Su was driving the car and just smiled as he drove.

"Goodnight, Babe. Sleep well." Namjoon said at the end of the call as she could hear all of them yelling in the background.

Ami just smiled, "Goodnight boys."

***

She woke up feeling pretty good. The bed was comfortable, but it felt lonely sleeping by herself and way too quiet. There was a knock at the door, and it was Pak. "Want to leave today?" he said with a smile.

"YES! Are we clear to go back? She said enthusiastically. Ami was ready to get home and take a break from all the planning and work she had put in over the last month. She worked hard to be able to do what she did last night, and she was tired.

"Soon hopefully. Have you seen anything online yet today?" He winked at her as she knew the internet was flooded with the events of last night.

"No, I haven't looked yet, anything I need to know?" her face got really serious for a moment.

He had been in contact with Su already that morning, and while there was a lot of speculation about who she is, no one had been close. Most of the talk had been about her well-received performance, her two wins, and the man who rushed her on stage. There were video replays of the encounter, Pak tackling the man and the three groups rushing on stage to surround her, and her waving and smiling to the crowd before she left. Most of the fan chatter was supporting her decision to keep her identity a secret, and how they loved the three groups even more for helping her. So he was happy to read that.

"We have no concerns so far," he smiled.

Her phone rang and she looked down, it was her Joon.

"Morning." She laid back on the bed and Pak went back to his room and shut the door.

"Hey there. How are you this morning? I slept horribly without you here" He was still in bed too.

Ami stretched as she got comfortable, "Well, I slept hard, but I miss you. You guys did great last night by the way. I wish I could have seen it in person instead of backstage. Maybe you guys will have to give me a repeat performance when I come back."

She could hear him chuckle. "I'm sure something could be arranged. You were amazing last night, and you looked...I had a hard time keeping my face from saying it all. I'm sure there is a video out there... but everyone in the room was feeling the same way." He had been honestly stunned by everything she did. "I wouldn't be surprised that you will have record labels pounding down your door."

"Ahh... I suppose I should get in touch with Jen and see what's going on. I'll let you know when I'm on my way. I can't wait to get back and just relax."

"Ok babe. I'll tell the boys, they are anxious to get you home. Love you."

"Love you too."