Chapter 34

.

Ami dug through her drawer and pulled out a bra and underwear and tossed it on the bed. "Joon, can you find my green sundress for me?" He brought it from the closet and put it on the bed for her.

She grabbed her underwear and pulled it up under the robe. Then grabbed her bra, turned around, and dropped her robe in front of him. "Can you help me with this?" Namjoon smiled and helped her hook it for her. He grabbed the dress and helped her put it over her head, and watched it bounce down to her feet.

"Thank you." She turned around and kissed him as put his hands around her and held her for a while.

"How are you feeling today, besides what happened this morning, with... everything else?" He looked into her eyes, they just took a big step, and he was worried it was going to be too much for her.

"I'm OK. I feel good about what happened. I mean, my body feels exhausted, but I'm not upset about what happened. How about you? Any regrets?" she ran her fingers through his hair while she looked up at him.

"None. I have none." He smiled sweetly at her.

"How about the guys? Are they weirded out about things today?" She was nervous about how they felt about it all.

"Baby, they loved you before, and nothing has changed. If anything, they feel closer to you because now you know. They were so careful before not to do anything in front of you to make it uncomfortable for you. We didn't know you would understand so well... but even if last night wouldn't have happened, the fact you know now makes things more comfortable for everyone." He kissed her cheeks as he spoke to her.

"Can I ask a question?" she looked up at him. "Please do, I want you to ask all of them," he said back to her.

"I kept hearing people talk about, "rules", what are the rules?"

"So as we started getting together, anyone could make a rule if they found it was going to be for the good of the group, or personal boundary setting. Last night we made some with you before we played with them all, such as Hobi and I were your minders. What we say over your safety they have to respect or stop immediately."

"I liked that rule. It felt really good that you could say something and they would listen...or... if I needed you, I could count one of you," she said quietly. "Can we keep that one, always?"

"Absolutely. I feel good about that one too." He kissed her. " We also made the rule they couldn't fuck you without you asking them to. If someone didn't think they could abide by that rule, they needed to find someone else to play with immediately."

"I liked that rule too," she whispered as she played with the edge of his shirt.

"A group rule is that if questions are asked people need to respond with words. If someone is overwhelmed so much, that they can't answer, then we need to step back until they can. It's a safety issue."

"What about safe words, do you have those?"

"We do, sort of. If someone uses your full name...it's like a safe word. So, last night, when you were on Yoongi's lap, and I was asking him to allow you to finish, he was resisting, wanting to push you farther. But Hobi and I could see you were almost at your breaking point, Hobi went over to him and said, 'Min Yoongi. Let her.', and he stopped immediately."

"I sort of remember that," she said.

"You sort of remember?" he said, concerned. "That's a problem babe because we never want to push it so far people can't say no for themselves. I'm so sorry, that is a big safety concern for us." He pulled her in to hug her.