Chapter 66

Morning came and Ami started to stir, which woke the boys up. "Joon." she softly said. "Hey baby, how are you feeling?" Namjoon kissed her head. Yoongi opened his eyes too, smiling over at her.

"I hurt," she said quietly.

Yoongi and Namjoon were instantly fully awake and sat up. "What hurts?" Yoongi asks.

"Everything." She said her eyes were still closed.

"Your arms?" Namjoon looked worried.

"No, everything," she says again quietly.

Both boys start feeling her face and neck, "She's really hot." Yoongi jumped out of bed looking for a thermometer, he ran back and took her temp, "It's 103." he said, surprised.

Namjoon ran out into the kitchen and found some medicine, "What's going on?" Jimin called to him.

"Ami's sick," Namjoon called, as he ran back. "Bring me some water, will you?"

Jimin got up and scrambled to get some water, as he was getting water he yelled at the rest of the guys to come help.

Namjoon was getting the medicine ready, as Yoongi was helping her sit up. "Hey, Ami, Joon has some meds for you, we need you to take them. Then you can go back to sleep." She was starting to shake with her fever, her body hurt all over.

"Here babe, can you take these, and Jimin has water for you." They helped her take the medicine and she drank some water, then she laid back down and started shaking.

"JJjjoooooon..." The boys covered her up and Namjoon lay with her, holding her tight. "Sleep baby, just sleep. You will feel better when you wake up." He just held her until she fell back asleep.

Jimin went and got a bowl of cold water and a towel and sat down next to her. He kept changing out the towel and placing it on her head to help cool her down. "Joon, go get something to eat. I'll watch her." Namjoon just looked at him, "I promise to yell for you if I need you. Go eat something."

"OK, thanks." He got up and went out with Jin to eat, while the rest of the guys stayed behind.

About 30 minutes later they could see she was getting restless. "Ami, hey, what's wrong?" Hobi was sitting next to her, rubbing her arm and holding her hand.

"I'm going to be sick." They heard her say. Hobi jumped up and helped her out of bed, but she was weak and went down to her knees. Jungkook ran over to help her as Jimin went to go get Namjoon.

"Help me get her to the bathroom, Kook," Hobi said quickly, they both supported her as they helped her, barely making it before she was sick. Namjoon came running in and held her hair back and rubbed her back for her. Ami felt terrible. Her whole body hurt and she was freezing, she wanted nothing more than to lay back down so she could sleep again. "Thank you," she said quietly to the boys.

"Can we get you anything?" Namjoon said as they helped her back to bed. "I just need to sleep," Ami said as she started to shake again. They tucked her back in, covering her with blankets and she was asleep in seconds.

"Was she feeling bad yesterday? I can't believe she got so sick so quickly." Hobi asked as he sat back down on the bed. She was pale, shaking and her fever was still high. "She didn't say anything. I don't know where this came from." Namjoon climbed back into bed with her to hold her.

The boys took turns all day watching and checking her. She slept the rest of the morning and it wasn't until 2:00 when she started to wake up, "Baby? How are you?" she could hear the worry in someone's voice. "We need to get some food and water into you, are you up for it?"